3 day Wonder March 16

karenas

Earning My Ears
Anyone else sailing March 16 on 3 day Wonder? Has anyone stayed in cabin 6076? I will be sailing with my daughters, it is our first cruise.

Hi, we'll be cruising at the same time! It'll be me, my wife, our 14-yr-old daughter and my 14-yr-old niece. For the four days before the cruise, we'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. We're so excited!! We're from Texas and can't wait for some Disney magic! Oh, and we'll be in 6032, same deck as you!

Mike :banana: :yay: :bounce:

We are on the same cruise! Can't wait! My husband and I are going with our 13 year old daughter and my in-laws. We are anxiously anticipating our documents. We are staying at the Caribbean Beach for the 12th-16th. We did the same trip 4 years ago. We are on deck 7. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter