3-day Wonder (3/13-16) - more info than you can possibly stand!

I LOVE your trip report. I feel the same way about the cruise, the CMs and Disney. All my friends think I'm Disney crazy and am glad that you all are out here, so I can continue my obsession. :rotfl:

Suzy, gotta tell ya, in 30+ years of visiting Disney, and having lived in New Smyrna Beach and Vero Beach, I've never seen anything like the rain we had. We just ponchoed up and kept moving, and still had a good time. Amy brought her boyfriend with her, who'd never been to WDW, and he sure enjoyed himself. I know y'all needed the rain, but, man. And I did indeed have a great birthday - Disney CMs make a big fuss over you, for sure.

I'm gonna do a trip report, I think, but the lack of photos bugs me. There just weren't many times when I could get the camera out, because of the rain.

Glad you are back safe and sound. You don't need pictures for your TR because your fabulous writing paints the pictures for us :) I thought of you several times during that week. I really don't know how anyone did anything in that rain. I am really impressed that you all were able to keep on going. Many around here are still flooded and in bad shape. Hope you are dried out and starting to plan your next trip.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter