3 day Hopper Ticket (Child)/MVMCP Info.

katybugsmom

DIS Veteran
Good morning! Does anyone know how or where I can purchase a 3 day Hopper Ticket for my 5 year old? I know that Disney only sales them to groups, and I have been watching some on EBAY, but is there anywhere I can buy one outright? My husband and I already have tickets with 1 day left and we have bought two tickets from friends of ours that were unable to go for 2 more days. I hate to buy a 4 day hopper pass when we don't need but 3 days. Trying to save money this trip out-just got back in May and going again to surprise our daughter in December! Help!!!
Also, does anyone know if any of the MVMCP days are sold out yet? My husband and I both teach and he is in a program to get his degree in Admin. and we are waiting to hear when he will finish his class in December before we make reservations. We should be able to do something in the next week.

Thanks for your help in advance!!!!!::MickeyMo :wave: ::MinnieMo

We went to Disney last October and only needed one day park hoppers for all of us. I bought 3 on ebay. Went we got to Orlando I bought one at a ticket booth across from Old Town. It looked shady, but I got a one day park hopper for $60 when they were going for $70 on ebay. It worked fine. He had a whole stack of tickets.

To answer your other question, I don't think any of the days are sold out yet. If your days are flexible while your there, don't even worry about it. We bought ours the day before while in Disney (Dec 5-11). Some of the days were sold out.

However, for peace of mind, buying in advance is always best.

I definately recommend the MVMCP! It was so much fun! And the special WISHES was magical!

you might try www.alamo.com I know they use to sell 3 day passes, but I am not sure if they still do. Go to the web site and they have a phone # listed. Good luck!

I called Alamo about 3 day hoppers. They do still carry them but the woman I spoke to wanted to know when we were coming (may have been chatty) but also took my reservation number.

I didn't get them yet because we may end up driving instead. I feel guilty about purchasing then cancelling the reservation but that may be the only way to get them.

We bought two adult three day hoppers and and one child three day hopper from discountorlandovacations.com---They delivered the hoppers right to our hotel for us because i ordered them so late. The total cost including all taxes was 140.00 for the child and 170.00 for each adult pass. If you need their phone number, then i can find it for you. We just came back three days ago!

Alamo/Disney Preferred Ticketing

Alamo is Disney's "official" car rental agency. Because of this special relationship, Alamo customers can buy Walt Disney World tickets through a special Disney department called Preferred Ticketing. This department can sell you some of the more unusual tickets, such as 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS tickets.

To order, call (888) 317-6392 or (407) 934-7639. Depending on the phone agent you speak with, you may have to confirm that you have a reservation with Alamo in order to qualify. However, just because you make a reservation with Alamo before you call to buy your tickets, there's nothing to say you can't decide later to cancel your reservation, right? So in reality it's pretty easy for anyone to use this number to order the 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS.

Currently you can buy the 3-Day Park Hopper PLUS for $178.93 adult, $143.79 child, including tax.

Standard shipping to US addresses is free, or they will deliver to many local hotels, or you can pick up the passes at the "will call" window at any of the four theme parks. I would make a reservations have my tickets delivered to my house and then cancel later once they arrive!!!

zeuss
did you happen to have a phone number for that discount ticket place? my husband and i are taking our quadruplets to the world for their 5th birthday. any discount would help. we too were in the need for 3 day hoppers. any info would help. thank you.

Debbie,
Do you think tht first night of the MVMCP will sell out? Its on a Sunday night. I would rather wait until we get there to buy them, But I dont want them to be sold out. We are going to be arriving on that Sunday night, the 28th.

Thanks

I don't think Sunday will sellout, are you still going to be there Tuesday? I've done Sunday, Monday or Tuesday the past 6 years and they weren't soldout. You could go Tuesday as a backup. I'd be hesitant to buy tickets in advance for your arrival day, if you are delayed for some reason you'll have a problem. I don't buy in advance because our trips are always iffy due to my mom's health, plus I like to see which night will have the best weather. We've always been lucky that there were tickets available plus that night the weather is good.

We ordered 3 day hoppers from -- discountorlandovacation.com -The phone number is 866-378-7753.
It took about 2 weeks to receive them. They look just like the paper tickets that you buy at the parks. We paid $170 for the adult & $140 for the child (included tax & free shipping). The website now shows the price has gone up $5.00 each.
Hope that this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter