3 Canucks Visit "The Other Side of Orlando": A Trip Report (Complete!)

Gina: I don't know how I missed your TR in January but just found it. Thanks for sharing, great photos! I'm looking forward to reading your August TR once you return.

Thanks so much for the kind comments! Glad you enjoyed reading along :goodvibes .

For little ones: at Universal there is an entire play area with interactive water play and a Barney area. At IOA, there is the Seuss area rides, a Jurassic Park play area, a Popeye Me Ship the Olive play boat, and a Seuss playground. Child swap works well as you keep your child with you in line and the swap is done right at loading.

Just shows what you miss when you are travelling with a teenager ;) . I guess when you are not focused on the younger age group, some of the neat stuff for the wee ones tends to go unnoticed. Thanks, damo, for the clarification :) .

Loved all your pictures!:artist:

We are heading down in about 2 weeks and I am beyond excited.
Doing DC, SW, IOA, Universal!

Thanks for your report:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

you sure do know how to write a great TR. and take great photos.
and have a great time. i had a great time reading it.

did i tell ya it was great?

you sure do know how to write a great TR. and take great photos.
and have a great time. i had a great time reading it.

did i tell ya it was great?

Aw, shucks! :goodvibes Thanks so much for the high praise :thumbsup2 . I have a ton of fun doing the TR's after our vacations, and appreciate all you guys reading along and sharing my memories!

What an awesome trip report!! Looks like you have a wonderful family and had a lot of fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter