3 AM ADRS worth it!!

shannn

If I spend my kids' college funds on DVC, can I ha
I got up at 2:30 and had everything ready to go -- all restaurants bookmarked, confirmation number entered, etc.. At exactly 3:00 I refreshed the page and all my dates were available. I got everything I wanted within 30 minutes of when I asked for them.

12/19 Fulton's Crab House
12/20 Olivia's
12/20 Le Chefs
12/21 Chef Mickey's
12/21 California Grill
12/22 Grand Floridian Cafe

I wasn't really trying to get Le cellier this time, but I did search for it out of curiousity. There weren't any available times for any of my dates!

Don't know your party size but I just got Le Cellier for two on 12/20. I've been trying for 3 trips! Have a good trip! :goodvibes

I was also able to get Le Cellier for two on 12/20 recently which I was suprised about because I usually only have luck with Le Cellier when we stay more than 5 days and I book it on our last day. The 20th is only our 2nd day!!

Just snagged a 2:20 PM at Le Cellier. I've never been. If I want to keep this ADR, I'll have to rearrange some others. Is it worth it?

I was in the same boat as you, had to get up 15 minutes to 3AM to get my ADR's done and yes it was certainly worth it for me as well. I ended up getting everything I wanted including the hard ones to get like Le Cellier, Coral Reef, & Crystal Palace

I too got up early and got everything we wanted at the exact times we wanted. It was breeze. Even got Le Cellier on Christmas Day!!! some of our others are Coral Reef, 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, and Chef Mickey's. Is there a way to print a list of all your ADR's without having to look them up one by one?

Regrettably, there doesn't seem to be any way to pull up all of your ADRs, even though they give you a chance to link them to your resort reservation. The best you can do is enter each ADR confirmation number individually and pull them up that way. It's a pain.

Regrettably, there doesn't seem to be any way to pull up all of your ADRs, even though they give you a chance to link them to your resort reservation. The best you can do is enter each ADR confirmation number individually and pull them up that way. It's a pain.

You can retrieve up to 10 ADRs at one time online and have them all emailed to you in one email. On the same screen where you retrieve your ADRs, there's aplace you can click that says "Retrieve Multiple Reservations". You can do that up to 10 times, hit the Retrieve button, and then enter your email. I did that this morning, and had the emails within 5 minutes (including the cancelled ADRs I had)

So technically what time does the online booking system allow you to put in your reservations at the 180 day mark? We don't go back again until next August so I get to make my reservations on Feb 16th....what time can I start?

The online system turned over for me at exactly 3 AM. I put my reservation number in and logged in right at 3 AM and my 90+10 opened up. I'm not sure if it will stay that way or not.

I will try my hand at this on Monday morning :surfweb: I don't think any of my choice are hard to get but in the the spirit of all things dis:grouphug: and planning:teacher: I will do it at 3 am.:rotfl2: I have the list of all of my ards in my favorites folder so that I can log into my ressie under my vacations and go into the dining section.popcorn:: I hope that's right.:confused:

I've not been able to successfully log into my reservation using My Disney Vacation - I consistently get an error message. A more reliable way, at least for me, was just to go to the Disney dining page and pick a restaurant. When that restaurant's page comes up, there is language on that page asking if you want to link this ADR to your resort reservation, and if you do, to "click here." Click on the "click here," and it should ask you for your resort reservation confirmation number, last name, date of arrival, and resort. It should then say that it confirms your reservation for whichever resort on whatever dates. Then any ADRs you make will be linked to that reservation. That has been a pretty reliable method. Of course, once all that is done, it isn't as if there's a place that you can enter your resort reservation and pull up all of the ADRs you just made. That would be too easy. You will still have to retrieve your ADRs one at a time by entering each ADR confirmation number, so be sure you have a record of those - either via the email that Disney is supposed to send, or preferably by carefully recording them on your own.

Mine turned over right at 3:00 eastern (2:00 a.m my time).

I have to do mine each day because we're not staying on site. I was worried about the Ohana character breakfast, so I got up early today -- wasn't able to get it for 12/19 or 12/20, but was able to book for 7:40 a.m. on 12/21. Yippee!

I've been pretty lucky with reservations so far. I have CRT for our MVMCP (arrival day) on 12/18, but my DD wants to go to Liberty Tree Tavern instead. I've got reservations for both, but will probably cancel CRT once I talk to my DH (who doesn't seem to care...). Le Cellier for lunch on 12/19, though -- we missed it on our last trip because it was all booked.

...A more reliable way, at least for me, was just to go to the Disney dining page and pick a restaurant. When that restaurant's page comes up, there is language on that page asking if you want to link this ADR to your resort reservation, and if you do, to "click here." Click on the "click here," and it should ask you for your resort reservation confirmation number, last name, date of arrival, and resort. It should then say that it confirms your reservation for whichever resort on whatever dates. Then any ADRs you make will be linked to that reservation. That has been a pretty reliable method.

This is exactly how I got mine to work. If I went the other way, I got an error message too.

Okay do not mean to be silly here but I do not beleive I understand correctly the preperation needed in order to try and make reservations at 3:00AM. I know I need to know what Restaurant, date and time, though I am reading that you need to put your reservation number in to get online???? Can you please explain. Thanks!

Okay do not mean to be silly here but I do not beleive I understand correctly the preperation needed in order to try and make reservations at 3:00AM. I know I need to know what Restaurant, date and time, though I am reading that you need to put your reservation number in to get online???? Can you please explain. Thanks!

Hi, Nita. For people staying at WDW resorts, they need to input their confirmation number so that the ADRs get attached to their reservation. Also, so that they can make reservations for 10 days of their stay starting at 90 days out.

I'm staying offsite, so each day I basically just log in at 2:55 Eastern and make my arrangements for each day of my stay.

Hope this helps (and that I'm correct).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!