3/4 Land Sea Cruise 2010

ptk55369

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when they will post new dates for 2010 and if they are going to have dates in Feb?

I so want to hit WDW early next year and thought tacking on a nice 4 day would be a great intro to cruising before we hit the Northern European cruise in July.

All of 2010 was released in September/October 2008. There are staterooms showing for all of the cruises in February 2010 on DCL's site. What are you looking for?

The land and sea programs are only showing through December of 2009. I'd like to do land and sea in Feb of 2010 and they are not listed and when I called the DIS # they told me they hadn't released those dates yet but would be as the year progressed a bit this year.

That is what they said on the Magic last week, those dates would be released later this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter