2littlez'sandme PLUS 2...a pre-trip report!

2littlez'sandme

Mouseketeer
Hi, I'm Lisa. My 2 little Z's are my boys, ages 8 and 6. Plus 2 are my DH and my BFF. Leaving for Disney today...driving I-75S.

Saturdays plans are going to DTD when we arrive, check-in @Vistana Villages, and then possibly dinner @CapeMayCafe.

Sunday is Disney all-day...DHS first to ride TSM and then breakfast @Hollywood & Vine. Whatever else follows...

Monday is MK first, then whatever else follows. Osbourne Lights is a must! Bummed they're not doing a show on Sunday.

Tuesday is EPCOT, then whatever else follows. Possibly going to SeaWorld, if we've done MK/Epcot on Monday.

Wednesday is AK. Breakfast w/Donald @Tusker House. WHOO-HOOO!! Hoping it won't be too much problems that my ADR is for 4 people and there are now 5 of us. It's an early ADR so I'm thinking positively here. Gotta have some 'Disney magic' during my trip right?
Dinner is @Boma. DH's favorite. Not sure if the kids will like this one, so maybe BFF will stay behind & watch them?!

Thursday...Turkey Day. DS is the biggest football fan there is, so sometime this day I'll be at ESPN, cheering on somebody. Hoping it will be the Giants late night game. We'll have to wait & see.
Breakfast/Brunch is @Cape May Cafe. YUM.

Friday...early ADR @O'hana. Both boys LOVE Stitch, so this one was a must-do. Taking the monorails to visit those resorts then taking the car around to see all the beautiful Christmas decor.

Saturday is pack up & go home. I-75N...

I'll be on 'twitter' (hoping BFF's phone cooperates!) See ya on my daily trip report w/ pics and commentary LIVE daily. (Fingers crossed!)

I just found your pre-trip! I guess you are just back from your vaca - hope you had a fabulous time. I'll be watching for the trip/dining reports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter