Hello, I am planning the second part of a late November 2009 trip and I am wondering how likely it is that I can book a 2BR at either AKV or BWV at the 7 month window. We currently own at SSR, but everyone going has expressed interest in either BWV or AKV and I wasn't sure if I should just book SSR now or hold out for the 7 month window at either resort and hope I can get a 2BR. I would also consider OKW. We all stayed at SSR in 2007, and while everyone loved it we are trying to both save points and also try somewhere different. Thanks!