297 Points (217 SSR, 80 AUL) for Rent, starting at $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevtlas

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I have 297 points total for rent. Unfortunately, I have already transferred points from all contracts, so transfers are not possible. Details below.

December UY - SSR, $16pp
Rent up to 58 points for reservations beginning December 1, 2021 or later

February UY - SSR, $16pp
Rent up to 159 points for reservations beginning February 1, 2022 or later

February UY - Aulani, $18pp
Rent up to 80 points for reservations beginning February 1, 2022 or later

I am an experienced renter and will provide a contract for the rental.

If interested in renting, please include as much information as possible with all inquiries in order for me to provide the best availability information, such as
1. number of adults
2. number of children up to 17 y/o (specify ages, including infants)
3. requested dates of stay
4. acceptable alternate dates of stay - please list in order of preference
5. preferred resort(s) - please list in order of preference
6. preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
7. acceptable room size(s) - if more than one size works, please list in order of preference

Thanks!

Unfortunately I’m not in the booking window for Poly. You’ll have to find someone who has Poly as a home resort and can book earlier than 7 months out.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I have 297 points total for rent. Unfortunately, I have already transferred points from all contracts, so transfers are not possible. Details below.

December UY - SSR, $16pp
Rent up to 58 points for reservations beginning December 1, 2021 or later

February UY - SSR, $16pp
Rent up to 159 points for reservations beginning February 1, 2022 or later

February UY - Aulani, $18pp
Rent up to 80 points for reservations beginning February 1, 2022 or later

I am an experienced renter and will provide a contract for the rental.

If interested in renting, please include as much information as possible with all inquiries in order for me to provide the best availability information, such as
1. number of adults
2. number of children up to 17 y/o (specify ages, including infants)
3. requested dates of stay
4. acceptable alternate dates of stay - please list in order of preference
5. preferred resort(s) - please list in order of preference
6. preferred views (also include if standard is acceptable if preferred view not available)
7. acceptable room size(s) - if more than one size works, please list in order of preference

Thanks!
Hello there! Would there be any sites available for the first few weeks in December 2021 by chance? I would like to stay 4 nights and the hotel doesn’t matter much at this point in the game I suppose. There would be 2 adults and 1 5yr old. I prefer the 5th or 6th through the 9th or 10th, just as long as it’s 4 consecutive days and like I said either, my dates can be semi flexible and hotels I’d prefer are: animal kingdom, grande Floridian, or the cabin style ones, but again I’m open to other possible options… thank you for your time!!! Annabel

Hello there! Would there be any sites available for the first few weeks in December 2021 by chance? I would like to stay 4 nights and the hotel doesn’t matter much at this point in the game I suppose. There would be 2 adults and 1 5yr old. I prefer the 5th or 6th through the 9th or 10th, just as long as it’s 4 consecutive days and like I said either, my dates can be semi flexible and hotels I’d prefer are: animal kingdom, grande Floridian, or the cabin style ones, but again I’m open to other possible options… thank you for your time!!! Annabel
Hi! I had login issues so I apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately here is nothing available for your timeframe.

Hi there!
We are two adults, no kids, looking for May 15-21, 2022, SSR, only standard studio please.
Thanks!

Hi there!
We are two adults, no kids, looking for May 15-21, 2022, SSR, only standard studio please.
Thanks!
Hi! Looks like your dates are wide open. A standard studio would be 80 points. Let me know if you‘d like to move forward with a reservation.

Hi! Looks like your dates are wide open. A standard studio would be 80 points. Let me know if you‘d like to move forward with a reservation.
Thank you, I have never rented dvc points before, is there any kind of cancellation policy?

Looking for a 2 bedroom 12/1 - 12/3 (2 nights) any resort/view. 7 adults, 2 children (ages 9 and 10), and 1 infant (age 1).

Thank you, I have never rented dvc points before, is there any kind of cancellation policy?
Cancellations are a little tricky with DVC and policies will vary from member to member. My policy is basically that I will try to reschedule a reservation within the same use year if I can find something available. There at some other intricacies depending on the individual circumstances of the timing of the cancellation, which is all explained in the contract I provide with all rentals.

Looking for pretty much any Orlando DVC resort:
About 4-5 nights in the Feb 18-27 range (we are a little flexible)
1 or 2 BR needed except MAYBE a studio at Poly could work.
2 or 3 adults, 2 teens 13 and 15.

Looking for pretty much any Orlando DVC resort:
About 4-5 nights in the Feb 18-27 range (we are a little flexible)
1 or 2 BR needed except MAYBE a studio at Poly could work.
2 or 3 adults, 2 teens 13 and 15.
Hello! Unfortunately, the most I’m seeing are 3 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter