270 SSR points for rental for $16 per points (190 can be transferred - Dec UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
Points are available for bookings starting mid January 2020 (after marathon week end) but better availability can be found nearer the 7 months mark. I can try and book a more difficult resort right at 7 months. The following categories are impossible to get at 7 months: AKL value and concierge, BLT standard and theme park view, BWV standard, I'm sorry but I won't reply to requests for those.
Payment via Paypal (please add fees) or bank transfer.

Last edited:

I am looking for a studio at Polynesian
Check in: Feb 26th (can also check in the 27th if no availability)
Check out: March 2nd
4 people (2 adults, 2 kids)

Other resort options: BCV studio, AKL studio (savanna view)

I am looking for a studio at Polynesian
Check in: Feb 26th (can also check in the 27th if no availability)
Check out: March 2nd
4 people (2 adults, 2 kids)

Other resort options: BCV studio, AKL studio (savanna view)
No sorry, only 1BR at AKL are available for your dates.

Is May 2 - May 9 2019 available at Bay Lake?
Which room size?
Studios are all gone (there are only a maximum of 3 consecutive nights available in that timeframe), but there is availbility for 1BR and 2BR lake view.

Looking to a book for Jan.29-Jan31 2020. Open to any resort options! A studio would be fine (2 adult guests)

Looking to a book for Jan.29-Jan31 2020. Open to any resort options! A studio would be fine (2 adult guests)
No studio at any WDW resort. 1BR are available at SSR (standard, 44 points) and BWV (garden view, 56 points) only.

I'm looking to stay at Beach Club or Boardwalk studio for either June 10-16 or July 8-14 (I realize this isn't able to be booked yet). Let me know if you can get the June dates

I'm looking to stay at Beach Club or Boardwalk studio for either June 10-16 or July 8-14 (I realize this isn't able to be booked yet). Let me know if you can get the June dates
Sorry, no availability for June already. BCV AND BWV have to be booked right when the 7 months window open, they disappear in seconds!

Thanks for letting me know. Do you think you'll be able to secure the July dates?
July is open at the moment. I'm confident I can book it for you, but it's almost on month from now before I can book it. If I will still have points available in 3 weeks I'll happy to try and book right when the dates open.

Thank you. I will wait to see if you still have points available before booking with someone else. How many points would it cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!