CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I am looking for a studio for AKL for March 18-24/2020. I would be open to exploring a studio in any resort, if this is unavailable. Thank you for,your time 😁

Hey there, I am looking for a studio for AKL for March 18-24/2020. I would be open to exploring a studio in any resort, if this is unavailable. Thank you for,your time 😁
Bea, There's a studio at Kidani village Savanna view for the 3/19-24 or 25 5 nites is 101 pts; 6 nites is 120 pts. Nothing at Jambo house. If you're interested, please book asap as things are filling up very fast. You would need to PM me with guests names (children age and gender) primary contact including address, phone, and email.

Bea, There's a studio at Kidani village Savanna view for the 3/19-24 or 25 5 nites is 101 pts; 6 nites is 120 pts. Nothing at Jambo house. If you're interested, please book asap as things are filling up very fast. You would need to PM me with guests names (children age and gender) primary contact including address, phone, and email.
Thank you so much for looking. We already booked our airfare for the 18-23.The DVC points is new to me but next time I will be more aware of how it works and be more flexible.
Thanks again 😁

Thank you so much for looking. We already booked our airfare for the 18-23.The DVC points is new to me but next time I will be more aware of how it works and be more flexible.
Thanks again 😁

Thanks again 😁

Bea, just checked again this morning, and your dates opened up at Saratoga 3/18 out the 24th for a studio would be 110 pts. PLEASE, if still interested, PM me asap with guests names (children ages and gender), primary contact, address, phone, and email.

Bea, just checked again this morning, and your dates opened up at Saratoga 3/18 out the 24th for a studio would be 110 pts. PLEASE, if still interested, PM me asap with guests names (children ages and gender), primary contact, address, phone, and email.

In order to PM, you must have 10 posts as per site rules:
You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.

The last person qualified within a couple of hours.

AND, if it's for 3/18 out the 23rd, it would be 93 pts for 5 nites.

Hi There! Looking for 5-6 nights the week of May 3-9 (or 3rd week of may would be fine too) For a 2 bedroom villa. Will have 8 people in our party. 4 adults and 4 kids. Value is fine. Prefer animal kingdom lodge if available.

BWV only has 1 night available during your dates; however, I was able to find a standard view for 4 nights at Kidani village Animal Kingdom 64 pts and if you wanted to adjust your dates to Mar. 1-6 Kidani is available for 5 nights 80 pts.
If you wish to book, PLEASE do so asap as they fill up fast.
You would need to PM me with guests names (children gender and ages) primary contact with address, phone and email.
Hope this helps.

Paat

Unfortunately, my dates are set in stone due to flights. Thanks for checking!

My wife and I are looking to get away for her 40th bday. Looking for any DVC resort, preferably near epcot/MK but will take any April 4-7 2020. 1 Bedroom, standard view just the basics.

My wife and I are looking to get away for her 40th bday. Looking for any DVC resort, preferably near epcot/MK but will take any April 4-7 2020. 1 Bedroom, standard view just the basics.

I found four choices for your dates, assuming it's 3 nights checking out the 7th, Boardwalk -standard 119 bts; Grand Floridian- standard 181 pts; Bay Lake Towers- lake 152 pts; Beach Club standard 142 pts.
I would need you to PM me the guests names (children ages and gender) primary contact, address, phone, and email.
PLEASE read PM rules at the beginning of this forum as the rules have recently changed and you have to have 10 posts as per rules to PM. It can be done fairly quickly.

Thanks,
Pat

Hi There! Looking for 5-6 nights the week of May 3-9 (or 3rd week of may would be fine too) For a 2 bedroom villa. Will have 8 people in our party. 4 adults and 4 kids. Value is fine. Prefer animal kingdom lodge if available.

There is availability at animal kingdom lodge for your dates but I couldn't book this until October 3rd 6 nights would be 266 points in a 2 bedroom lockoff.
I could book OKW at this time and it would be near the hospitality house which is near the sandcastle pool. 6 nights would be 227 pts. It sleeps 9. I will say even though we have stayed at most of the resorts on grounds, OKW is still our favorite. The rooms are largest on grounds and they have just renovated them. Additionally, boat to Disney Springs is very convenient and walkway there is as well.
Let me know asap if you're interested in booking.
You would have to PM me names of guests (children ages and gender), primary contact, address, phone, and email.

I found four choices for your dates, assuming it's 3 nights checking out the 7th, Boardwalk -standard 119 bts; Grand Floridian- standard 181 pts; Bay Lake Towers- lake 152 pts; Beach Club standard 142 pts.
I would need you to PM me the guests names (children ages and gender) primary contact, address, phone, and email.
PLEASE read PM rules at the beginning of this forum as the rules have recently changed and you have to have 10 posts as per rules to PM. It can be done fairly quickly.

Thanks,
Pat
We need that many points for three nights? I was thinking it was going to be closer to 60 points. Aging i was going off One of those charts from DVC store.

We need that many points for three nights? I was thinking it was going to be closer to 60 points. Aging i was going off One of those charts from DVC store.
Now, I could look at a studio and I'm sure that would be a lot less

Now, I could look at a studio and I'm sure that would be a lot less

Just looked at your dates and studio at Poly would be 89 pts for the 3 nites and Bay Tower would be 78 pts. Sound better?

I saw the poly and BT, and yes we’d be looking for studio standard view. What about Rivera, and beach club or board walk.

Interested in AKL Jambo or Kidani for March 23 and 24 or 24 and 25 (2 nights, with dates slightly flexible) for 4 adults...Could you please let me know if there is availability and the points required? Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Interested in AKL Jambo or Kidani for March 23 and 24 or 24 and 25 (2 nights, with dates slightly flexible) for 4 adults
Jambo house has only 1 bedrooms avail, but it is avail all 3 nites. Standard view 32 pts per night; Savanna 38 pts per night.
Kidani has a studio standard 16 pts per night; savanna 19 pts per nite; and 1 bedroom standard 32 pts per night. All are available for all 3 dates.. BUT please book asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter