26 Nights, Triple Celebration Trip...NYC, RPR & HHN....and Irma has a go...A 2017 Trip

So, we left Poseidon area and headed into Zeuss.......and we were melting now.......we hate to complain about the heat, but it really was boiling today........I was now thinking pool time might be in our plans for this afternoon.......and some shade........

Zeuss is so colourful and fun.........simple little rides.......the trolley ride is our favourite here.......cat in the hat not so much. That ride is so weird, as must have been the mind who came up with it........We weren't brought up on Dr Zeuss in the UK so have no real affection for the stories the way a lot of Americans do.....my cousins introduced me to them when they first visited the UK many years ago.......but we do enjoy the area of the park.......

i-kbLjGsn-XL.jpg

i-nRCc6Gh-XL.jpg

i-VGPPZ42-XL.jpg

i-Ltm8FgK-XL.jpg

i-zbZXxSx-XL.jpg

i-WRxhCkZ-XL.jpg

It is such a colourful area and so many things to see.......but this next thing had evaded us up till now.......we had never, ever noticed it before......and we weren't sure why......but it was so cute.......

i-4PSM4kz-XL.jpg

i-Xmq3xZG-XL.jpg

i-d89zXS2-XL.jpg

i-s5dnPb7-XL.jpg

Of course we had seen the area before, just never noticed the little set up before.......

We decided now to head out of the park.......it was a glorious day and had plans to come back of course......but for now we set out towards the exit, of course taking pictures as we went.......

i-hdH6RRD-XL.jpg

i-FjtDFLt-XL.jpg

i-BS927hP-XL.jpg

i-j3vx7B9-XL.jpg

i-fTZvGfb-XL.jpg

We walk out of the park now and decide to walk back to the hotel to get changed.......and it is so pretty here too........I say that a lot!!!!

i-vX4NNjN-XL.jpg

i-Qq9dNXc-XL.jpg

On the walking path you can see some of the damage that has been inflicted on the property after the recent hurricane.......they hadn't suffered too much here, but still had some damage mainly to trees......

i-GFXg5HG-XL.jpg

The walk back is always so pleasant, although to be honest today we feel as if we are melting.......and the pictures Tom took of me without the baseball cap.......are awful......so I won`t post them........lol.....they are bad!!!!

But we love the views across the water to the other hotel.......

i-H3TxqPD-XL.jpg

And of course the RPR is none too shabby either.......it is so pretty and fairly quiet today.......the pool is looking more and more appealing after all......we love this pool......Tom can swim it easily and I can mooch around looking as if I am......

i-F86rScG-XL.jpg

i-3WKJPVV-XL.jpg

i-kLQzhkq-XL.jpg

i-8Q6HP6m-XL.jpg

We go inside and remember we haven't taken many hotel pictures for a while.......the place is almost deserted so we get a few taken........

i-FVSF52Q-XL.jpg

i-vfC6j63-XL.jpg

i-C3Fc7ts-XL.jpg

Inside Orchids Lounge is also so pretty.......during the day after breakfast is over, its usually very quiet.......occasionally you see the odd person sitting waiting to leave usually or someone sitting with a laptop.....but generally it`s a peaceful place if you fancy a 10 minute reprieve from the raging heat outside........breakfast is a popular option here, you can get most grab and go items and it`s not expensive at all........evening of course it turns into one of the best Sushi places around.......if you like Sushi, give it a try......fabulous.

i-tMTwv5D-XL.jpg

i-tpKHjGT-XL.jpg

i-LKPjNmr-XL.jpg

i-3Xh2wZt-XL.jpg

After our picture taking we chat to a couple of staff we know and then head up to get changed and more importantly......showered before we head out for lunch.

Cont again.......

Last edited:
Nice to see you again.........:wave2:

It`s always lovely to hear you`re enjoying reading.........and yep, definite trip report for next month too........so excited as our DS has taken time off work to come with us........I`ve been told over here Orlando is the only acceptable place to still vacation with your parents at that age apparently............his friends heartily concur!!!!! Think a few would come along too......lol........

And we have never been at Christmas so that is an extra treat for us too......looking forward to seeing all things Potter decorated. It will definitely be a park focused trip as its been a long time since DS was there :thumbsup2

:goodvibes

My daughter is grown and married, so I truly enjoy the times when they are able to vacation with us! So special! And they still have fun with us--especially when we are paying! :teeth:

Carole, i just love your pictures of the darkside and hotel.....
it always lifts me to look at your beautiful pics!

I'm really enjoying reading your report. You certainly know how to holiday! I love that your husband has a proper grin on his face in all the photos! We spent one night at RPR in December and I loved it. Beautiful hotel. I hope we can make it back there one day.

One of the reasons Tom wasn't sure he would love NY was the perceived crowds.......I think he thought every street would be a mirror image of Times Square, total bedlam and he wouldn't enjoy being jostled everywhere........truth is the streets are nothing like that generally......yes, there are areas that are heaving especially Times Sq area at night........now that is busy beyond belief at times.

Great photos! Even though I don't eat bread I would have done the sandwiches too! Have to try NY deli meat & bread this is on my Bucket List!
Question: Do you remember what is going on over here?
upload_2017-11-12_20-42-29.png
Are these the "grubby people"?

So Dragon Challenge is the only ride I can't handle with my motion sickness pills. I wanted to die the one time I rode it. BUT it's one of Davy's favorites. I showed him your pics of it coming down. He's pretty disappointed. :/

Opened the door and indeed we had been left a gift...........

i-jfmFp7g-XL.jpg

i-g7mLq93-XL.jpg

It was lovely...........even though I don't like chocolate cake, it wasn't overly chocolatey and I did enjoy a little of it.......the champagne we kept for another night...........there was also a lovely personal card which was just beautiful and a lovely touch.

I always love how cosy rooms look at night, and this one was no different.........and the view was spectacular......

i-kRFQGpc-XL.jpg

However the camera didn't much like the glare......so wont post a whole lot of blurry images........

We showered and pottered around for a little bit and finally climbed into the softest, comfiest bed ever......and it was huge........we could both sprawl out and not disturb each other.......or not......:P

The blinds were full blackout and we could barely hear a sound from the street way below........and I think we never even wished one another a good night......we were both asleep before we shut our eyes.

Tomorrow was Long Island and back to the city at night........
So glad you & Tom were well taken care of! The cake & champagne was very thoughtful!
My stomach felt weird while looking at the scenes below, not sure why but first time for every thing, still so amazing!

Well, Schumi, that was an adventurous multiple hours of trip report reading. I'm surprised I found this so late in the reporting but here I am, all caught up.

I always enjoy your trip reports since you have so much time to really explore the Orlando area. It's a shame my DH only likes to do HHN as close to Halloween as possible. I would love to run into you and some of the other Homies but September is so beastly hot to us.

I really enjoy your food pics and reviews. Very helpful. I LOL'd at the woman with the spreadsheet. She's right though, "that's how you do it for Disney". Hehe.

Congrats on the birthday/anniversary and what a fabulous excuse for Tiffany blue boxes. We are doing 8 nights and 9 days October 2018 after the same length at WDW. I am getting some great ideas for side trips from your report.

Our "home" at Universal is Portofino. DH is totally enamored with that resort. We have stayed at RPR and it was lovely and relaxing. DH just likes to pretend we are in Italy again. Your resort pictures have given me some ammo to lobby for a short stay, maybe in May since we are buying Seasonal Passes this trip.

popcorn:: Carry on....

lol.....I agree, it`s lovely when they still want to spend time with you.......and yes, paying is an added advantage.........Kyle is thrilled at that part too......:D

Carole, i just love your pictures of the darkside and hotel.....
it always lifts me to look at your beautiful pics!

Thanks mac........I`m glad you like them as I now how much you adore the place too........:)

My hair never looks good on vacation and that's the point. Pony tail all the way!!

This is my sister and my 2 kids last November

contentRedirection

Awww..can`t see the pic!!!! And yep, pony tails are my usual go too style.........ideal in the heat!!

I'm really enjoying reading your report. You certainly know how to holiday! I love that your husband has a proper grin on his face in all the photos! We spent one night at RPR in December and I loved it. Beautiful hotel. I hope we can make it back there one day.

Thank you!!!!! We do try to have fun........:laughing:

He is a happy chappy most of the time.......always get him the same way......unlike me!!! Oh you`ll get back to RP one day I`m sure, it really is lovely!!

We'll be at RPR in 28 days and these pics are really getting me excited!!!

I think we miss you by one day if my maths is correct.......you arrive Dec10th??? We leave on the 9th.........

Great photos! Even though I don't eat bread I would have done the sandwiches too! Have to try NY deli meat & bread this is on my Bucket List!
Question: Do you remember what is going on over here?
View attachment 283070
Are these the "grubby people"?

I`m not a big bread eater either.......although white toast on vacation is a real treat.......I`m easily pleased at times.......lol........

Yes, those people who dress up in the character outfits........they are truly gross........the smell off the costumes isn't nice at all.......I certainly wouldn't let a child of mine pose with them.......saw some take off their fake heads on occasion........:scared:

So Dragon Challenge is the only ride I can't handle with my motion sickness pills. I wanted to die the one time I rode it. BUT it's one of Davy's favorites. I showed him your pics of it coming down. He's pretty disappointed. :/

It`s strange, I always found DD the one that although it was a bit wild, I found it quite smooth.......could do it more times in a row than Hulk........Aww, I`m sorry Davy will miss it too......fabulous ride.......although I do need to let it go apparently........lol........

So glad you & Tom were well taken care of! The cake & champagne was very thoughtful!
My stomach felt weird while looking at the scenes below, not sure why but first time for every thing, still so amazing!

It really was!!! The New York Palace was a stunning hotel in every way..........and yes the view made me go weak at the knees at times.......I tried to sit on the window ledge properly.........nope couldn't do it........stomach went all funny........not great with heights........

Congratulations on your anniversary and happy belated birthday! Love the ring, how thoughtful! Kudos to you Tom for being such a romantic! XO!

Thank you..........it is a gorgeous ring in the flesh........and yep, he is a real romantic.......he tries to deny it but he really is........thank goodness!!!!

I'm off to relax with my husband and will pick on Post #100 tomorrow!

See you then!!!!

Well, Schumi, that was an adventurous multiple hours of trip report reading. I'm surprised I found this so late in the reporting but here I am, all caught up.

I always enjoy your trip reports since you have so much time to really explore the Orlando area. It's a shame my DH only likes to do HHN as close to Halloween as possible. I would love to run into you and some of the other Homies but September is so beastly hot to us.

I really enjoy your food pics and reviews. Very helpful. I LOL'd at the woman with the spreadsheet. She's right though, "that's how you do it for Disney". Hehe.

Congrats on the birthday/anniversary and what a fabulous excuse for Tiffany blue boxes. We are doing 8 nights and 9 days October 2018 after the same length at WDW. I am getting some great ideas for side trips from your report.

Our "home" at Universal is Portofino. DH is totally enamored with that resort. We have stayed at RPR and it was lovely and relaxing. DH just likes to pretend we are in Italy again. Your resort pictures have given me some ammo to lobby for a short stay, maybe in May since we are buying Seasonal Passes this trip.

popcorn:: Carry on....

:welcome: It`s so lovely to see you post on here...........:wave2:

Oh Portofino is a beautiful hotel too.....I can see why he would prefer to stay there.......it really is like the real Portofino.....although it smells nicer.....when we went to Portofino the drains were blocked all over.........:sick: Not a nice place to be.........thankfully it was a very short visit.......

I`m so glad you have enjoyed reading it though........and yes, 50th Birthday and 25th Anniversary is as good a reason as any for Tiffany.......

We`re going in May too........staying at Sapphire Falls for 10 nights as we thought we might like a trip with no parks........just go around Orlando without trying to fit too much in......but I`m sure we`ll fit a park day in somewhere.......couldn't be that close and not go!!!

Thanks for the lovely comments.......trying to get the rest done as quick as I can, hopefully before we go in December...........::yes::

I think we miss you by one day if my maths is correct.......you arrive Dec10th??? We leave on the 9th.........

We actually arrive in Orlando on Dec. 7th, but we are staying at the Wyndham Grand Orlando at Bonnet Creek the first 3 nights. We are spending a couple days at Disney Springs and then check into RPR on Dec. 10th for 9 nights.

I didn't realize you were going to be there again. That's fantastic. Can't wait to see the new Christmas stuff!

THURSDAY CONTINUED..........

So we went up to our room and got showered and changed.........we had a short discussion on where we would be going for lunch........when I say short, we came up with almost every restaurant in Orlando as an option.......but eventually decided on Duffy`s which was right beside the Mall at Millenia. We also planned to get another gift for someone from Total Wine too, so it was quite handy having them both close together.

We went down to the lobby and spoke to someone we hadn't seen for a few days........and we chatted and caught up when my tummy all of a sudden rumbled so loud everyone around heard it.........lol.......I had drank a whole load of water in the room and tummy was going wild......oh dear.......we said our goodbyes to her and started to head off......but we did take some pictures before we went for lunch......of course........

I loved this purple parasol.........

i-SFZ4GZR-XL.jpg

i-DxvH5xJ-XL.jpg

i-8xrfWMK-XL.jpg

We love this entrance to the hotel.........so pretty........and very photogenic......everyone seems to take pictures here.........we also see a little bit of damage to a tree in the hotel.........

i-n4FzBS7-XL.jpg

I wait as Tom goes and gets the car as I have no sun cream on now.....no plans to be in the sun for any length of time, but I don't mind waiting as Tom walks in the blazing heat to get the car.......bless him!!! I do take a couple of pictures though of the outside of the hotel drop off point......

i-WTJ4X2S-XL.jpg

i-5m6nHGP-XL.jpg

Tom appears fairly quickly as the hotel isn't busy so the car was right at the car park gates.......usually we are parked way down in the car park, but it was quieter than usual......but strangely the hotel was busy, so I guess most folks didn't have cars with them.....but it was nice getting parked so close.

Duffy`s is a 5 minute drive......and again at the traffic lights before Mall at Millenia we are approached by a woman with a cardboard notice begging. Not nice again, but she really was taking her chances going between these cars.........we don't sit long though thanks to the right turn on red rule......we like this rule!!!

i-bWJvB5K-XL.jpg

Duffy`s is fairly busy.......we discovered this place last year after passing it for years........we enjoyed it a lot so knew we wanted to go back.......food was good and we liked the atmosphere.........although it`s a bit strange as I hate sports of all kind........except motor racing of most kinds.......but I find football, basketball, hockey......all of it......just not a fan.....Tom can watch football (soccer) but again, more motor sports for us......but I do like a sports bar for food and good company.........

We get seated and she brings us menu`s.........they have a decent selection of food and last year we had ribs, wings and a burger..........we enjoyed them all, so this time we had no idea what we were going to order.........we did order strawberry lemonades first......she brought them fairly quickly and immediately I eyed something I hate........I don't like my drinks to have foliage in them..........

i-Kfs3Z3D-XL.jpg

It`s like having a tree in your drink!!!! And it was mint....I hate mint!!!!

Tom however has no such qualms at having foliage in his drinks...............

i-DRd7qR8-XL.jpg

There`s two police officers having lunch at the table beside us........when they hear our accents they turn around and ask us where we`re from.......so of course we get chatting and discover when they heard us first talk, one officer had bet the other officer we were from England.......the other said no they`re Scottish.........tall officer wins!!!! Of course we are Scottish, but we have lived in England among other places for the last 23 years..........so it`s not always easy to pick out our accent........but we chat some more to the cops and mention the lady at the lights.......they kinda groan and say they'll move her again......this was where they said they hoped we didn't give anything to these beggars.......no sir we certainly didn't.........

Was nice to chat to them as always........have great admiration for all the emergency services. As they leave they ask if we like the bagpipes.......I say no I hate them.......he just replied.......good girl.......lol........

It`s a nice place, though and we do like it.........but now I`m hungry........and after she brought us our drinks we didn't see her again for an age........I`m smiling here but about to get "hangry" I`m not very pleasant when I get over hungry...........

i-cgM3vHz-XL.jpg

Eventually we asked another girl where our girl was........and a few minutes later she appeared with no excuse for disappearing........but we did order, I went for coconut shrimp and sweet potato fries with salad and Tom opted again for the half rack and wings.........with a spicy sauce.........

And we waited again........for too long.........eventually we asked her where the food was and if it wasn't ready we would have to leave........few seconds later it appeared........not sure what happened but the kitchen seemed to be a little unorganized today.........a few people around were mention things weren't right.......well, everywhere can have an off day.

The food however was lovely when it did appear...........

i-d7Rr3qF-XL.jpg

i-7V2WsF2-XL.jpg

i-7qx5j4x-XL.jpg

It wasn't the best lunch we have ever eaten, but we did enjoy it.......although I was so hungry I would have eaten beans.......I hate beans!!!! But not sure we`d rush back again, which is a shame as we so enjoyed it last year..........

We paid up and left the restaurant......went back out and it seemed like someone turned the heat up a million degrees........we decided there and then we weren't going back to the parks to do the water rides........it was one of those days where walking was a chore........and we decided not to go to the pool either........so we drove to Total Wine and spent an hour or so in there.........there is so much to look at.......not just wines........although there are thousands of wines and we find new ones every year.....our wine groups at home would love this place too!!!! But we study the rums, vodkas......so many flavours!!!! Brandies, Bourbons and gins........oh my goodness........and one of the staff members asks if he can help us........he was Scottish.......that was a surprise.......we got chatting to him and marveled at his knowledge of the products in there.........this store was like alcohol heaven for us......and again I`m sure I`ve mentioned it before, but so cheap compared to what we pay for liquor!!!!

But, we bought the bottles we wanted for our friend and made our way back to the hotel.........we would wrap them up in a gift bag and hand it in later....

We parked the car and walked slowly up the hotel.......it was hot!!! We were glad we weren't heading back in to the parks now......

We again went into Orchids Lounge and had a mooch as it was so quiet.............

i-c7CVH35-XL.jpg

i-63xtQXH-XL.jpg

So warm in here, not the temperature but the feel of the place.......I do wonder what it`ll look like when they do finally revamp the lobby area........

But, we go upstairs and I grab my ipad to Skype Kyle...........he was doing great.......he was so pleased to tell us he had been given a commendation at work.......he was so proud and so our day was made too!!!! I won`t bang on about it as it`s his story not mine. We chatted some more and caught up on news from home and what was happening........not much actually.......that's what we liked to hear.........we chatted for around 45 minutes and then he was off out........so we said we`d chat in a few days........and it wouldn't be long till we saw him anyway.........

About now we headed up to the lounge......and as soon as we went in I overheard someone say something that made me do a double take..........our little Jamie, who had taken to calling us her work parents was leaving Loews!!! We were gutted........and at that she walked in the door.........I called her straight over and she immediately said by the look on our faces oh you've heard..........we gave her a hug and said congratulations..........she hadn't wanted to mention it to anyone in case she jinxed it.......we are exactly the same..........so she told us the whole story.........she is a total package and the company she went to will be so lucky to have her...........we chatted some more and had a real nice talk..........she honestly is the loveliest girl.....she had already given us her private email address as we had sent her some pictures......mainly "hot guy" but we knew we would keep in touch anyway...........

i-GfjT24N-XL.jpg

I cannot remember what was so funny here........maybe we were still laughing at Tom being fake offended at us drooling over the pictures from last year of "hot guy".........lol.........

Eventually the poor girl had to go do some work........but lounge was quiet again tonight...........we enjoyed our wine tonight, a lot.......we planned to eat in The Islands Dining Room.........so we enjoyed a few glasses of wine while relaxing.........and of course chatting with the staff........young Andy asked where we were eating tonight.......we told him we were going downstairs and he asked if we had a reservation.......told him we hadn't as we never needed them........but he made one for us anyway.........such a nice young man, we really liked him too. He was everything you would want in someone to do this job........

We sat a little longer in the lounge tonight as we didn't need to get changed again........so between the wine, chatting and the movie on the tv we were quite comfortable up here..........

We eventually left the lounge and went down to Islands..........as we walked in Scooby was just leaving.........I almost yelled for him to come back......lol......but the girl told us he would be back in half an hour or so........my night was made!!!!! I adore Scooby.......got to be my favourite cartoon character ever......

We sat down over at the back window........nice table with good view over the very quiet restaurant.......we wouldn`t have needed a reservation at all.......but it didn't go wrong.........

We ordered cocktails tonight for a change........I genuinely can`t remember which ones we ordered......but they were nice.........

i-XbQL3w3-XL.jpg

i-nKxmwn2-XL.jpg

I do ask the waiter to check they don't use any MSG in any of the dishes.......he says he`ll go check and does indeed come back with the chef to talk to me about any other allergies.........I explain what the issues are he assures me I can order anything off the menu.......good to hear and good to see they take such a interest in folks with allergies. I`m lucky mine are not life threatening.......but it`s nice to have confidence if your concerns are more serious........

Tom finally decided on Beef Satay as an appetizer and I went for the Calamari...........for entrees Tom went for Kung Pao Shrimp with noodles instead of rice and I opted again for the steak served rare..........

Before it arrived I saw Scooby and Velma come in........I almost let out a yelp and started clapping like a demented seal.........warts and all trip report.....honestly, I love these characters............Velma came straight over to us and said something to Scooby..........I was in my element......and of course Tom started snapping away as I hugged Scooby and Velma chatted.........she asked lots of questions about where we were from and did we know their tv show and a whole lot of other things......all while I'm` still hugging Scooby........lol.......not the most flattering pictures.......but who cares.........

i-rsHrx6g-XL.jpg

i-nrKBfz4-XL.jpg

This was where Velma asked if Tom wanted in the pictures too........yes I told him, come up and get in the pics.........so he did.........who could refuse Velma.........

i-MMp9cPF-XL.jpg

i-5p5f9ZD-XL.jpg

i-mtDs435-XL.jpg

The last one is a little blurry, but it was such a fun few moments.........Tom took about 50 pictures, some were blurry as we were moving and laughing ......but most are good, won`t post them all........they spent a long time with us, although it wasn't exactly mobbed.........and it was so much fun!!!! I would have gone just for the character meet alone......the interaction from them have always been amazing and this was no exception.........Velma was so chatty and so funny.......and of course Scooby played along perfectly.........indulging a 50 year old Scooby fan must have been a little weird!!!!

We said our goodbyes and I hugged Scooby some more and they headed off to talk to another table.........at that our appetisers had arrived.......nice timing.........I had lost my hunger momentarily.........lol......not like me at all..........

i-hq4BmfL-XL.jpg

i-9XVjBB2-XL.jpg

I have to say, they were both lovely.........but, just as we were starting to eat our appetisers, our entrees appeared........he went to serve them to us and I stopped him in his tracks.........eh no.......not happening.......told him we had just started eating our apps........he looked and apologized and took them away.........then we realized it had actually been quite a long time since we ordered.......if we had just been sitting waiting we would have realized how long it had been, but with the characters coming in, time had passed quickly.........but no way were we accepting our mains now.

Our waiter appeared a few minutes and apologized and said they would be cooked fresh when we were ready for them.........not a problem. He said it was a kitchen issue, but honestly......there were 2 other tables in tonight........but we carried on with our starters and enjoyed them immensely..........

However, just as we finish our starters and he clears the plates.......Scooby and Velma appear again.......I see them over the far side of the restaurant and as they head down I hear Velma say to Scooby we`ll go back to the lady from Scotland.........yay!!!!!! I am really childish at times...........and Tom thinks it`s so funny and kinda cute too.............

i-zvJbqxc-XL.jpg

i-h8WpPLc-XL.jpg

Here I was telling Velma how cool her outfit was as she was concerned Daphne was a better dresser than she was.......lol.......

i-rWQsCnL-XL.jpg

i-RxMWwXx-XL.jpg

That was where Velma pointed out our meals had arrived........I hadn't even noticed.......and didn't care to be honest........we were having so much fun......but she said Scooby might start eating the steak.........so once again we had another hug and even velma gave us a hug and they were off with Scooby coming back for one last hug.........he knew how to make an old lady happy.........lol........we truly had enjoyed the interaction........and Velma was brilliant, a change from Shaggy..........

So as we waved them off we sat down and checked out our meals........they were freshly cooked.....you can always tell........Tom`s picture is a little blurry but it was nice........my steak was so good......rare as I had asked for..........

i-hsXXvRw-XL.jpg

i-63z9tj9-XL.jpg

I think Tom enjoyed having onions again.........it`s a shame he misses out as I can`t eat them, I do offer to cook them just for him but he always refuses and says it`s not fair on me............but his meal was nice, just not as spicy as promised and he had asked for it to be extra hot.......but tasty.......my steak did indeed have a lovely flavor and as rare as I had asked.........

We really enjoyed our food and our whole evening had been fun.......we didn't know there was a character dinner tonight so it was an added bonus......and I have about a hundred pictures to bore everyone with......although my friends little granddaughter loves them!!!

We paid our check and went upstairs to Orchids and had another cocktail.......we again thought we might have the deep fried cheesecake between us, but we were so full........the cocktail would do us just fine..........

We sat for maybe an hour or so and passed the time chatting and people watching.........we were tired tonight despite not having had an excessively busy day......I think late nights and early mornings were catching up.......but we only had a few days left and wanted to make the best of it, and sleep was something we could do when we got home...........

Bed was around 11pm tonight........we fell asleep watching some kind of Halloween movie on tv.

We actually arrive in Orlando on Dec. 7th, but we are staying at the Wyndham Grand Orlando at Bonnet Creek the first 3 nights. We are spending a couple days at Disney Springs and then check into RPR on Dec. 10th for 9 nights.

I didn't realize you were going to be there again. That's fantastic. Can't wait to see the new Christmas stuff!

Yes, it was a sudden decision when we got home this year........sneak in a little week`s visit just to see exactly that......all the Christmas decorations, especially all the Potter stuff this year........and the best bit for us is, Kyle is taking 8 days vacation so he can come with us........it`s been a few years since he has been so we are all very excited about it.........

Looks as if it will be stunning..........and sounds like a nice trip for you too!!!!

We will be there the same time as you next month! I hope you don't mind, but if I spot you in the parks, I'm coming by to say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter