• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*CLOSED THANKS!* 26 LEFT! OKW POINTS FOR RENT **$18 Per Point** THROUGH 9/30/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKW 11 month booking and 7 months forward for any DVC (except RIV). Early searching may provide a better chance to secure your specific 2023 dates. I have 60 (with a few extra possible) OKW OCT UY points expiring 9/30/2023. Priority for taking all points.

Please indicate specifics including resort, villa size, number of guests (adults & kids), check in/check out dates. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Personal check accepted.

Old Key West family since 1996 and experienced renters for over 20 years. DVC owners OKW, AKV, SSR, HHI, VBR.
Hello there. I’m looking for one night October 31st checking out November 1st in a studio for 4 people. Thank You!!!!!

Sorry, there are no studios or 1 bedrooms available. Thank you for your interest.

Don't forget to get your 10 posts in to be able to use the PM system as we are unable to share personal information on disboards.

I still have 26 points left. Reservation availability is scarce but not impossible!

pixiedust:

Looking for Saratoga Springs Studio for December 1st or December 1st & 2nd. Old Key West would be 2nd choice if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter