• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*CLOSED THANKS!* 26 LEFT! OKW POINTS FOR RENT **$18 Per Point** THROUGH 9/30/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICKIMINI

Love the Mouse!
OKW 11 month booking and 7 months forward for any DVC (except RIV). Early searching may provide a better chance to secure your specific 2023 dates. I have 60 (with a few extra possible) OKW OCT UY points expiring 9/30/2023. Priority for taking all points.

Please indicate specifics including resort, villa size, number of guests (adults & kids), check in/check out dates. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Personal check accepted.

Old Key West family since 1996 and experienced renters for over 20 years. DVC owners OKW, AKV, SSR, HHI, VBR.

Last edited:
Looking for studio (preferably) or 1 bdrm
Dates: 9/30- 10/3 or any part of
Travel party: 3 total: 2 ad 1 ch (8)

You are welcome!

Please check the thread on how to qualify to PM members. You will need 10 posts, otherwise you won't be able to rent here as personal information such as phone number and emails are not allowed. Good luck!

Trying to plan and price a trip in 9/2023. Interested in an OKW studio with checkin on 9/22/23 and check out on 9/25/23. I'm assuming I'd have to wait another 5 weeks before this is bookable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter