116 BWV Points Available for Rent or Transfer June 2023 Use Year $20/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHELL

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
257 Points Available. Cannot Transfer. BWV Home resort. Please Message me location, Dates and size of Unit your interested in . $20 Per Point. Thanks Michelle

Hi Michelle!
I am interested in renting points for (2) BWV studios for 6/11/2023-6/16/2023. I can't message you yet, as I haven't hit the 10 message minimum yet. I am working on that now and will PM you once I have unlocked the message feature.

Thank you,

Hi Michelle!
I am interested in renting points for (2) BWV studios for 6/11/2023-6/16/2023. I can't message you yet, as I haven't hit the 10 message minimum yet. I am working on that now and will PM you once I have unlocked the message feature.

Thank you,
PM sent!

Looking for a 4/14/23-4/22/23 stay at BWV. Studio (garden/pool preferred but not required) 2 adults, 1 child (8 years old)

Hi Michelle,

I am looking to rent points for one night in a studio at Beach Club or Boardwalk on March 5, 2023 for 2 adults.

257 Points Available. Cannot Transfer. BWV Home resort. Please Message me location, Dates and size of Unit your interested in . $20 Per Point. Thanks Michelle
Do you have 3/6-3/9 (3 nights) avail for studio? We would take standard, garden, or boardwalk. This is for Boardwalk, your home resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter