25% Off DisneyDirect Costumes w/ Disney Visa--Is it working for anyone?

BeccaGrace

Reads Disney Menus When She's Sad
I just saw on the Disney Visa website (under merchandise offers) that there is 25% off costumes at Disney Direct but the code isn't working for me--Has anyone had any luck?

Here is the offer:

SAVE 25% - ON ALL HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!
September 1 - October 16, 2005

To take advantage of this offer, visit Disneydirect.com and use your Disney's Visa® Credit Card from Chase for your order.

Coupon may be redeemed September 1 through October 16, 2005. Offer expires 11:59 pm ET, October 16, 2005 or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Limit one coupon per order. In order to redeem this coupon, you must use your Disney’s Visa® Card at Checkout. Valid only on Halloween Costumes merchandise. Not valid toward shipping & handling charges, gift boxes and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Offer valid only on orders placed online at Disneydirect.com. Coupon may only be used once and may not be redeemed for cash. Coupon may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of coupon is acceptance of its terms. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited. Offer made by Disney—Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not responsible for offer fulfillment.

To redeem your exclusive coupon, be sure to Log In at Disneydirect.com. Not registered? Go to http://go-disneydirect.com/registration . It’s free! Then just follow these 5 simple steps when you Checkout using your Disney’s Visa® Credit Card from Chase:

1. Place one or more Halloween Costumes in your Shopping Cart.
2. Type the coupon code VISACOSTUME0525 into the Special Offers and Discounts text box, then click “Add.”
3. Select the Exclusive 25% Off Costumes Coupon promotion and click “Apply.”
4. Continue shopping or “Begin Checkout.”
5. During Checkout, use your Disney’s Visa® Credit Card from Chase as the payment method.

Isn't working for me either and I have been trying for a few days.

Hi -
I had a similar problem, but then typed in "VISACOSTUMES0525", and it worked!!

I kept trying yesterday without the "s", I tried today with it and it worked. I also was able to "stack" codes and ended up with a great deal.

Thanks that worked...and I used that with the stacking method described in another thread to save an additional 20% and $10 off my total order (could only do one of the Disney Visa discounts though)...Thanks again!

You get free shipping automatically with an order of $50 or more. :)

lbgraves said:
You get free shipping automatically with an order of $50 or more. :)

I think that might have ended yesterday...but I haven't checked for sure.

I had gotten an email that said free shipping with your order thru today but the link with more info did not work so I was wondering if there was a code? :confused3 I tried to place my order and it did not automatically give me free shipping. **sigh**

Take out the "s" now. If you already used the other one it wont let you apply it again.

I used it last night on a tink costume for my GD. The code was visacostume0525. My total was around $10 which included the free wane. My shipping was still free under best guest, but read that most of us are losing it, so am sure I will too, because I did stack last month along with everyone else. Oh well, guess this will save me tons of money because there will be no incentive for me to buy there anymore.

I really don't understand what the problem was. I did try to use the code with and without the "s" the first time around, then I tried logging in and nothing worked. No code I tried to enter was accepted. But I just did it (without the "s") and it worked fine.

Thanks everyone for your help :)

It worked for me
-tinkerbell princess: Halloween costume
-tinkerbell crown princess: to go w/ her Halloween costume
- new cindy dress princess: to go to CRT for lunch
-poweranger :earboy2:

Got $10 off.......thanks who ever started this thread!!!!!!! :earsgirl:

I bought the Evil Queen in L for myself (even though I already ordered Minnie in XL...which I haven't received yet, but I think it will be too big), Cinderella in L for DD2 (kind of like an investment in her future costumes, LOL), and the Cinderella crown to match (she will wear with the Cinderella dress I have that fits her now). I got the free light wand, but sadly :guilty: no free shipping. The total is about 60. with tax. I know that 60 could have been spent more wisely elsewear, but I figure I can use the adult costumes I bought over a bunch of years, so, it's like an investment, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter