$25 off $25 Chase Pay Order Ahead today only

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
DoC has details: https://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-pay-25-off-25-restaurants-order-ahead-today/

I can't use since I'm in the middle of nowhere today but hopefully someone can get in on it! If you're a first time user people report it stacks with the $5 off first order for $30 off $30! Also, lots of reports of the app going down during heavy traffic time but it appears to be working again. Good luck if you're interested!!

Thanks so much for posting this!! It took a few tries but I got it to work. My husband and I will be enjoying steak dinners for just the cost of our tip!

I’m only getting pizza places and Chinese around here.

Chinese it is!! Thanks ,OP, for sharing!

Thank you! Just got 6 sandwiches at Potbelly's for $5 total. DH and I start our 18 our drive to the world tomorrow, so these will be dinner tonight and snacks tomorrow!

I’m only getting pizza places and Chinese around here.

Chinese it is!! Thanks ,OP, for sharing!

DH and I both did the offer cause we both have Chase Pay so we had $60 off. We paid $5.51 total for two orders of teriyaki beef, one order of szechuan beef, one order of sweet & sour chicken and two orders of veg fried rice :)

I was so looking forward to using this for dinner, but then the app had issues "we are experiencing technical difficulties" and so I just went ahead and made dinner. Boo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts