247 Pts available for rent SSR 16pp expire March 1, 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to book Disney for my honeymoon. Check in 11/28/2021 checkout 12/5/2021. Would like animal kingdom lodge studio, but am open to any studio available that week. Also, any tips or suggestions are much appreciated as Disney travel is new to us. We love the animals, but also believe magic kingdom to be our favorite park.

1) Aug 16-21
2) a) Boardwalk, b) Beach Club c) Saratoga Springs
3) Studio
4) Standard if available, but will take preferred

It appears that August studios are booked up. How about Sep 22-27?
1) Sept 22-27
2) a) Boardwalk, b) Beach Club c) Saratoga Springs
3) Studio (2 adults)
4) Standard if available, but will take preferred

Looking for 5 nights, starting May 30. Can be flexible with dates beyond that this summer.

Poly studio lake view (3rd level) or
AK studio or 1-bed, savannah view

Hello,
Looking to rent 85pts and have them transferred to my account for a reservation in June 2021.
Please let me know if you can help.
Kind Regards,
Ray

Hey

I am looking for Old Key West 2 bedroom villa May 5th - May 9th for 4 adults. Could you see if this is available?

Thank you!

Hi! My family is looking at
- The Poly
- Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.

Hi! My family is looking at
- The Poly
- Wed, June 23 - Check out Sunday, June 27
- Studio
- Any view
- 2 Adults, 2 teens

New to Dis boards so I'm not sure Direct messages are allowed yet.
You must be registered for 24 hours and have a minimum of ten (10) posts on non-DVC Rent/Trade Boards in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum easily. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter