'24' Trailer (includes major spoiler)

oh my goodness me! That looks great! thanks for posting!

Will I look - no - maybe - no - yes!!! I want yo but will I be OMG........... Has Jack still got his man bag........... Questions

If Jacks back that means Lost and Desperate Housewives is back too :cool1:

OK off to look :lmao:

Cant wait, cant wait, cant wait, woo hoo, best news Ive heard all day, thanks Mandy:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

So, how shocked were you to see Tony Almeda alive and well ? - I know I was - I can't wait for 24 to start again

So, how shocked were you to see Tony Almeda alive and well ? - I know I was - I can't wait for 24 to start again

Tony has scrubbed up well I thought :lmao: Looks like he has gone to the dark side though!!

Nooooo Tony can't be a bad guy surely!

Looks fab

Is that because there will be a break in filming when Kiefer goes to jail for his DUI charge.

Funny I saw his piccie in a magazine this week going to a Halloween party dressed up as a whiskey bottle :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter