24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!
In order of preference- BWV, WL, or AK
March 20-24
Studio

TIA!

Hi ruadisneyfan2,

There are two available:

- Bay Lake studio theme park view, 2/7/20 - 2/8/20 (1 night), 27 points

- Grand Floridian studio standard view, 2/7/20 - 2/8/20 (1 night), 24 points

If you would like to go ahead with any of these, PM me names of all guests, ages of children (if any), address, telephone, e-mail.

Is this still available for GF? Sorry for the delay but I am doing this on behalf of my SIL who has rarely been to WDW and is just looking for an efficient way to spend a day at MK the day before they sail on a Disney cruise. After speaking further with her, it will be 3 adults/2 children.

This is my first time trying this buying points so please bear with me 😉 do you have anything for a one night stay at animal kingdom savanna view or Polynesian for 11/30 Polynesian

Hi Ann2120,

Unfortunately, no availability for that night.

If your plans change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again :)

Hello! We are looking for Poly March 21-24..standard or lake
Thank you!

Hi Swimmingaway,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. It's only showing the night of March 21st at a studio lake view for 32 points.

In order of preference- BWV, WL, or AK
March 20-24
Studio

TIA!

Hi Figaroo,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. It's only showing the nights of:
- March 20th at a BW studio boardwalk view for 21 points;
- March 20th at an AK Jambo studio savanna view for 22 points; and
- March 23rd at an AK Jambo studio standard view for 16 points;

Is this still available for GF? Sorry for the delay but I am doing this on behalf of my SIL who has rarely been to WDW and is just looking for an efficient way to spend a day at MK the day before they sail on a Disney cruise. After speaking further with her, it will be 3 adults/2 children.

Hi ruadisneyfan2,

Good news, the GF studio standard view is still showing as available for the night of Feb 7th for 24 points. It has 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa and 1 single pull-down bed (29" x 67"), so it would accommodate everyone in the travel party.

If they would like to go ahead, just PM me names of all guests, ages of those who are under 18, address, telephone and e-mail.

Hi Figaroo,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. It's only showing the nights of:
- March 20th at a BW studio boardwalk view for 21 points;
- March 20th at an AK Jambo studio savanna view for 22 points; and
- March 23rd at an AK Jambo studio standard view for 16 points;

Thank you for checking!

Hi,

I apologize for not replying earlier, the DVC website was undergoing maintenance.

The most I could find were 3 consecutive nights:
- Poly, Studio Lake View, check-in Feb 8th check-out Feb 11th, total of 79 points
- BLT, Studio Lake View, check-in Feb 6th check-out Feb 9th, total of 65 points

I actually found 4 nights early January:
- Poly, Studio Standard View, check-in Jan 2nd check-out Jan 6th, total of 70 point
or
- Poly, Studio Standard View, check-in Jan 3rd check-out Jan 7th, total of 70 point
Is this still available? I am looking for a studio from jan 2-jan 7.

Is this still available? I am looking for a studio from jan 2-jan 7.

Hi Candice.berube,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates.

In case there is availability, I would also be happy to purchase the dining plan from Disney on your behalf, you would send me the necessary amount and I would pass it on to DVC.

I have 100 points for rent at $15 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Hi, looking for 1 studio January 17 to January 19. Also if you could check just any weekend in January for two nights, as that is when we’re looking to go. Thank you!

Hi, looking for 1 studio January 17 to January 19. Also if you could check just any weekend in January for two nights, as that is when we’re looking to go. Thank you!
Should of clarified! We would prefer studios at any of the wilderness lodge villas.

Hi dboswell13,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates.

thanks so much for checking! Is there any availability between the 11th and 16? We are only looking for 2 nights but could be flexible about when we go!

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

any resort, studio, check in March 1 2020 checkout March 7 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!