24 Polynesian points left for rent @ $14 per point, check-out must be by 03/31/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelholicBR

Earning My Ears
I have 24 points left for rent at $14 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian.

Check-in must be within 60 days of date when reservation is made and check-out must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
Looking for 2 studios for this coming Friday 11/8 for 1 night. 2 adults in one and 1 adult and 2 kids both age 15 in the 2nd room.
Thanks
Heather

Hi! Studio at any monorail hotel 11/30-12/2, 12/30-1/1, or 1/18-1/20. TIA!

Hi Rlglass14,
I'm sorry, but, unfortunately, no availability. If your dates or resort preferences change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again.

Looking for 2 studios for this coming Friday 11/8 for 1 night. 2 adults in one and 1 adult and 2 kids both age 15 in the 2nd room.
Thanks
Heather

Hi dlnsmmy1,
I'm sorry, but, unfortunately, no availability at any of the hotels. If your dates change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again.

Studio 4 nights any resort
Jan14-18 or 19-23, or 20-24
Kind of flexible in January. Mainly trying to avoid weekends

Studio 4 nights any resort
Jan14-18 or 19-23, or 20-24
Kind of flexible in January. Mainly trying to avoid weekends

Hi English Nassif,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. The only way to piece together four nights in January for a studio is if you want to stay one night at one hotel here, another one at another hotel there on the week of the 6th. If this sounds like something you would want to handle, let me know and I'll get updated availability.

Hi English Nassif,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. The only way to piece together four nights in January for a studio is if you want to stay one night at one hotel here, another one at another hotel there on the week of the 6th. If this sounds like something you would want to handle, let me know and I'll get updated availability.
If it was adults only possibly but not this go around.
hows early February look?

I have 160 points for rent at $16 per point. My home resort is Disney’s Polynesian, and check-out date must be by March 31st, 2020.

I will be happy to check availability for you, just respond with the following information:

Resort
Check-in date
Check-out date
Room Type

I will provide a Rental Agreement and accept PayPal as the only form of payment.

Thank you for your interest!

Good morning

I am interested in whatever is available (monorail would be a great plus but not necessary) for February 22-29 2020 for 2 adults and a 6yr old. Thank you!

If it was adults only possibly but not this go around.
hows early February look?

Hi,

I apologize for not replying earlier, the DVC website was undergoing maintenance.

The most I could find were 3 consecutive nights:
- Poly, Studio Lake View, check-in Feb 8th check-out Feb 11th, total of 79 points
- BLT, Studio Lake View, check-in Feb 6th check-out Feb 9th, total of 65 points

I actually found 4 nights early January:
- Poly, Studio Standard View, check-in Jan 2nd check-out Jan 6th, total of 70 point
or
- Poly, Studio Standard View, check-in Jan 3rd check-out Jan 7th, total of 70 point

Now looking for a studio anywhere for 11/18 and 19.

Hi,

I apologize for not replying earlier, the DVC website was undergoing maintenance.

No availability on the 11/18, only on 19th (and 20th) at Saratoga Preferred Studio.

Good morning

I am interested in whatever is available (monorail would be a great plus but not necessary) for February 22-29 2020 for 2 adults and a 6yr old. Thank you!

Hi First_timer2020,

Unfortunately, no availability for those dates. If your dates change, just let me know and I'll be happy to check again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter