23 Nights, 40 ADRS, too many food pics to count!! COMPLETED 01/22!

Oh my goodness, your dog looks so sweet!! She really didn't look happy with her bath! :lmao:

Your report has made me so hungry! Your pictures are beautiful and I can hardly wait ro read this years dining report!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us all such a fantastic culinary tour!! :goodvibes:

I know I'm a year late in joining, but had to say I have started reading your DR and LOVE it!!! :goodvibes

Your food on the plane looks delicious! If you don't mind me asking, what class did you fly? The food looks way too nice to be economy. :rotfl:

Just because we are thinking about flying with Virgin next year and your photos make it look fabulous.

I know I'm late to the party, but I LOVED all your reviews!! I loved that pic of your doggie even more! He's the cutest! :lovestruc

Thanks very much. Holly is my baby and the one thing I don't like about going on holiday is leaving her behind.

Oh my goodness, your dog looks so sweet!! She really didn't look happy with her bath! :lmao:

Your report has made me so hungry! Your pictures are beautiful and I can hardly wait ro read this years dining report!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us all such a fantastic culinary tour!! :goodvibes:

Thanks, no she hates bath time and makes sure we know it!

great reports, thanks for posting

Thanks, glad you enjoyed them

Wonderful review! I enjoyed it so much! Thanks :)

Thank you

I know I'm a year late in joining, but had to say I have started reading your DR and LOVE it!!! :goodvibes

Your food on the plane looks delicious! If you don't mind me asking, what class did you fly? The food looks way too nice to be economy. :rotfl:

Just because we are thinking about flying with Virgin next year and your photos make it look fabulous.

We were flying upper class, it's expensive but I'm a bit afraid of flying and have found flying business class so much more relaxing than economy. We've alway had good service with virgin and try to use them where possible.

We are going in Feb, for my birthday and staying at POR, first time at CRT for my birthday, and first time at Flying Fish, we love Ohana's for breakfast, but I am excited to see the reviews you posted. Hope I get some birthday freebies, and get to see Wishes from the castle.

Thanks for the great detail--and the links! I was interested in your US meals, and they were easy to find. The prix fixe menu at Emeril's has changed a little, but it still looks like a great value. Looking forward to some gumbo! Sounds like Mythos was only ok...We probably won't do more than one sit-down meal for lunch, so I'm thinking Emeril's...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter