21 hours in Disney for the Dining Gastronomes on Thanksgiving

Hello! Anyone out there......? What's in the spoon? Now I'm going to have to ask when I'm there next week. Trouble is, we're not eating at V and A's, so I'm going to sound aweful silly asking waitstaff at various restaurants "what's in the spoon at Victoria and Albert's?" :rotfl2:

Holy Mickey....this is the longest Thanksgiving dinner I have ever attended!

I'm beginning to think that the boys found the penny from "Somewhere in Time" and got transported back to the present without tasting the clear spoon or even being treated to dessert :crazy2:

Paging Professor von Drake, paging Professor von Drake, the classroom
needs you. :teacher:

Come on guys! You HAVE to finish your Thanksgiving dinner review because we all know you're going back to the Chef's Table for Easter!!!

Please come back! :sad1:

-Michelle

I think it will be Easter before we get to Thanksgiving dessert!

Come on guys! You HAVE to finish your Thanksgiving dinner review because we all know you're going back to the Chef's Table for Easter!!!

Please come back! :sad1:

-Michelle

I hope they don't make us guess what's in their spoons for the Easter dinner.

Ok you know you have us hooked when Briar and myself are playing in VMK and STILL trying to guess what is in the spoon. Hope you guys are ok

At this rate, it seems like it will be NEXT Thanksgiving when we get the rest of this review.

I hope the boys are ok....it's been quite some time since they've posted. :confused3

They should be back in Disney now for Easter dinner...If they're still out there

It's been way too long since their last post. I can't believe that something terrbile has not happened to prevent more postings.

I just posted on that thread that those two boys have a lot of catching up to do over here at the Dining Review Board!

I still want to know what's in the spoon?!

This new girl got all sucked in, only to find out what a tease you naughty boys were.

Seriously. What's in the spoon?

Maybe I should change my name?!?!? Hannibal the Cannibal? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
hannibal.jpg

Next up....Lamb, and to DIE for mushrooms!
OK Mister D! I know I'm a few months behind in reading this thread, but that picture scared the p*** out of me!!! :scared1: Do I need to wear Depends when reading future threads by you and Mister K??? :confused3

OK … so 21 hours, turned into 21 days, turned into 21 weeks. So before it turns into 21 months, I’m taking responsibility for the “incomplete” review as I bit off more than I could chew (no pun intended). As soon as we got home from our Thanksgiving Decadence, we hit the ground running trying to get the Manor ready for the Christmas Soirees. :hourglass

December 2nd, the Manor was showcased on a Historic Homes Tour here in town as part of a charity fundraiser. This meant going out to the farm to cut down the tree, hauling all the Christmas decorations down from the 3rd floor, cleaning ever nuck and cranny, and polishing everything in site, especially my head. :hourglass

December 9th, we hosted a fundraiser holiday party for our charity of choice where we invited all of our friends of different demographics. If this were a different venue, maybe there’d be a review of that night … Drunken Divas of Different Demographics. :hourglass

December 15th, we had our First Anniversary Dinner celebrating our purchase of the Manor, during which a private chef came and cooked a ten course meal for us. Our Lady of the Manor continues to refer to that night as a night of Gluttony. :hourglass

December 16th, we hosted a party for our families where we brought in musicians to lead the crowd in an afternoon of holiday sing-alongs. :hourglass

December 23rd, well that was the day we finally got the chance to do all of the canning and jarring of our baskets of homemade gifts. :hourglass

Weave into all of this our annual visits by Santa and his Elf to indigent families throughout the area and the next thing you know … we were sitting by the fire ringing in 2007. :hourglass

santa.jpg

OK … so 21 hours, turned into 21 days, turned into 21 weeks. So before it turns into 21 months, I’m taking responsibility for the “incomplete” review as I bit off more than I could chew (no pun intended).

Happy New Year! ;) You're back now, and you can't leave us without complete satisfaction. We must know what's in the spoon, and of course we need to know about dessert! Pleeeeeeeease!!

Yes, please finish the review. I'll probably never get to eat at V&A, so I have to live vicariously through you guys:lmao: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter