21 day pass to AP

IRISHGRUMPY

Earning My Ears
Are different prices quoted depending where you upgrade . I read that DS And MK are most e pensive . How can this be are not all prices the same .

The price will depend on the method (ability, knowledge) used by the CM who will give you a quote for your upgrade.

there is no cheap or expensive place to do the upgrade, it will all be down to the Cast Member. and how he plugs your ticket into the system. Whatever you read about one park being cheaper than another park is all up to the quotes a guest got on the day they asked for the quote. It's not a trend or that a park does it cheaper. It's random.

if you don't like the price, try eslewhere. If you don't find a better price, and go back to where you were quoted the cheapest, there is no guarantee you'll see the same CM, and even if you do, no guarantee that this CM will push the same buttons and get the same price

bottomline, if you're happy with the price, upgrade. if you're aren't try elsewhere.

If you want to know where, on property, you'll get the best price, you can try with a magic 8 ball, you'll probably get a more accurate answer than any of those you could get on the DIS. That's how random this is.

The price will depend on the method (ability, knowledge) used by the CM who will give you a quote for your upgrade.

there is no cheap or expensive place to do the upgrade, it will all be down to the Cast Member. and how he plugs your ticket into the system. Whatever you read about one park being cheaper than another park is all up to the quotes a guest got on the day they asked for the quote. It's not a trend or that a park does it cheaper. It's random.

if you don't like the price, try eslewhere. If you don't find a better price, and go back to where you were quoted the cheapest, there is no guarantee you'll see the same CM, and even if you do, no guarantee that this CM will push the same buttons and get the same price

bottomline, if you're happy with the price, upgrade. if you're aren't try elsewhere.

If you want to know where, on property, you'll get the best price, you can try with a magic 8 ball, you'll probably get a more accurate answer than any of those you could get on the DIS. That's how random this is.

Totally agree. Having said that we have been fortunate on two separate occasions to get CMs at DHS who didn't really know what they were doing and as a result we ended up with a decent price (bargain the first time!). I usually work out how much I reckon my 21 day ticket would cost in $s then take this away from the cost of the AP. If I'm offered a lower price I go for it! Last year (July 2017) I got quotes at AK and DS who both quoted $343 each; the figure I would have expected. DHS came up trumps again and offered a much better deal at $247 for our 21 day tickets. This is for a Platinum AP (we don't go to the water parks). An AP is of course dearer now but then your 21 day pass is too. We've so far managed a 4 week visit last July and a 2 week visit over Christmas/New Year. Might just manage to sneak another visit in before they expire.

Mrs TT

it's a function of when you purchased your 21 day ticket (before or after a price increase), and i believe it's also a function of the pound to dollar exchange rate on the day you upgrade..
as for differences between parks - it's a difference between CMs...
some know what they're doing...some don't..
not sure which is better for you....the stupid ones or the smart ones..

Interesting reading-
As I was going to post regarding upgrade 14 day ultimate tix;

So; the answer is-there no definitive answer?!

Has anyone attempted to upgrade their ultimate tix recently?
If so-please give further details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter