20th anniversary Disboards

DH andI are!! We will be there celebrating our 20 year wedding anniversary. I'm so excited for the EPCOT party, already bought our tickets and the opening of Pandora. I told my husband we couldn't have planned this any better. We don't have any points available for a stay this time so we are just going to stay at Shades of Green.

The EPCOT event is June 1st from 10pm to midnight. But they are planning other events during the week. If you click on the banner on the top of the page you'll find all the details in the first post.

Anyone remember when Pete was deciding to leave his job and make the DIS his full time job? He asked if we were okay with him adding banners. Seems like yesterday.

Anyone remember when Pete was deciding to leave his job and make the DIS his full time job? He asked if we were okay with him adding banners. Seems like yesterday.

I don't remember that, but I do remember "Spicycat" and the fact that she kept the user name after Spicy went over the rainbow bridge. That was a big reason why I'm still Simba's Mom, even though the little kitten that inspired my user name lived for 17 years until he went over that same rainbow bridge. It seems I remember when the DIS didn't have individual "category" boards, just one big one.

I used to collect 2D relief plates. I found out that Pete collected them too. We would occasionally message each other about collectibles. Way back in the day...can't believe the DIS is 20!

My 17 year old son and I will be at the Epcot party. Probably won't be able to get him interested in any other Meets, but that's okay. Sounds like so much fun!!!

I will be there all week. Looking forward to it -sounds like there will be a good amount if DIS'ers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter