208 AUL points for Rent / Transfer, $18 pp, use by 08/31/22 at any resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkle

Earning My Ears
I have 208 DVC points for rent or transfer at $18 per point. These points can be used at any resort and must be used by 08/31/22.

For reservation requests, please reply to this thread and indicate the following:
  • Resort, room type, and view if applicable
  • Check in and check-out dates
  • Number of guests and ages of children in the group.

I will then check to see if there is any availability and let you know. If I am able to make a reservation for you, we will need to move the conversation to PMs per DISboards guidelines. Please do not post your email address or phone number in this thread.

I will send you a simple rental agreement (as required by DVC) for both of us to sign. I will then book the reservation in your name and forward the confirmation from DVC Member Services. Once I make the reservation for you, payment is required within 48 hours. Please note that because these points expire soon, the reservation is non-refundable. I accept payment by Paypal (friends & family), Venmo, or Zelle. I can provide personal and professional references, and I'm happy to jump on a Zoom call with you as well.

Last edited:

Looking for a studio at BWV from 07/31 thru 08/05
I'm sorry there are no nights available in a BWV Studio for your dates. I actually just booked one for another member this week, and even though it was for a single night in August, getting that reservation was tricky.

I'm not able to PM you with more info since you need a minimum of 10 posts before that functionality is unlocked. You can find more details in this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/. Once you reach the 10 post minimum, send me a PM and I can look into some other options for you!

Looking for EITHER a 2BR at any resort from 8/18-8/23 OR 2 studios at any resort for the same time frame. We are 4 adults and 2 kids (10 & 9). Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter