2056 Dream

sgentile914

Earning My Ears
We have 2056, Deck 2, on the Dream next March!

Input on noise and motion for mid ship deck 2?

Right near Enchanted Garden, quieter than Kid's area on other ships??

Any predictions from veteran cruisers on location/room would be great!!

Thanks! :)

Midship deck 2 should have little rocking motion in either direction. You are several rooms away from being above a tender lobby, but there is no indication of what would be below you (assuming crew quarters, but don't know.) You're on a hallway that looks separate from the Enchanted Garden restaurant entrance so you shouldn't have too much traffic, especially since the hallway appears to deadend at the restaurant. Still awaiting a final conclusion about whether those rooms will have one or two portholes in them.

My concern with that room location is you are underneath the front part of the Royal Palance restaurant above on Deck 3 (line the elevators up on the deck plans and you'll see that you and the room next to you appear to be under the front of the restaurant.) While that is much better than being under a kitchen, I still don't know that I'd like to be under a restaurant, so I cut my room preferences off a few rooms earlier than you.

I picked a room nearby for our March 2011 cruise too - for the same reasons posted from HallsofVA. I have never cruised before, hoping that I made the right choice and second guessing it all the time!

I was told by Disney when I booked that it had one large window, that was what I was looking for.

I guess noise is not as much of an issue as motion. I am going with my fiance (well husband by then!! its our honey moon!) so we will be out late anyways!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter