CLOSED- Will post new thread for 2021 points avail--205 Points for Rent To be Used by 3/1/21. BLT or any resort $13pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

marissa0806

Earning My Ears
205 points available (if needing more for your reservation please still PM as we can probably work something out) for use prior to 3/1/21. Bay Lake is our home resort but can be used for any resort. Upon confirmed reservation PayPal payment in full required/docusign contract. No refunds, if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees) within the date parameters. We’ve been DVC members for almost 20 years.

if interested please message me with:
1st and 2nd choice Resort
Check In and Check Out Dates
Type of Room/Villa Requested
Number of Guests (including ages of children)

any 2 bedrooms at AKL or BLT for feb 13-21? Doesn’t need to be the full week. A couple days at beginning or end would be fine too.

Yep- there is availability 2/17-2/21. The beginning of the week there isn’t as much. I used the 4 night stay for the following options, let me know if you want me to alter the dates:

standard view 2 bed BLT 212
Kidani Village 2 bed standard 172
Kidani Village 2 bed Savanna view 224

Hello,
If you still have points available, we are looking for Feb 21-26 for a studio at either Beach Club or Boardwalk for 2 adults and 1 child. If you could let me know that would be great!
Thanks!
Lisa

205 points available (if needing more for your reservation please still PM as we can probably work something out) for use prior to 3/1/21. Bay Lake is our home resort but can be used for any resort. Upon confirmed reservation PayPal payment in full required/docusign contract. No refunds, if your plans change we can try to assist in updating your reservation based on availability (no guarantees) within the date parameters. We’ve been DVC members for almost 20 years.

if interested please message me with:
1st and 2nd choice Resort
Check In and Check Out Dates
Type of Room/Villa Requested
Number of Guests (including ages of children)

The studio rooms at each only have availability for 1-2 nights during your dates. For your dates both resorts have the 1 bedroom available- Boardwalk standard 150 pts, pool view 180 or Beach Villas 185

The studio rooms at each only have availability for 1-2 nights. For your dates both resorts have the 1 bedroom available- Boardwalk standard 150 pts, pool view 180 or Beach Villas 185

Hello,
If you still have points available, we are looking for Feb 21-26 for a studio at either Beach Club or Boardwalk for 2 adults and 1 child. If you could let me know that would be great!
Thanks!
Lisa

Looking for reservation 2/19-2/24 2 bedroom...flexible about place...or two studies

Looking for 2/20/2021-2/24/2021
Animal kingdom savanna view studio
or Riviera studio
Let me know what is available,Thank you

The studios are only available for 3 nights at Animal Kingdom- only 1 night at Riviera.
1 bedrooms are available at both for your dates- Jambo OR Kidani--standard 131/Savanna 135
Riviera Standard 1 bed- 182/preferred 222.

Let me know if you're interested in shorter stay for the studio...Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter