2022's One Magical Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort

dano4

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
Are you planning to attend One Magical Weekend this year at the Walt Disney World Resort? If so, be sure and connect with us on Facebook and join the group Gay Pride Monorail Crawl.

Several of us will be staying at Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House this year and if you have a reservation there too, reach out to me and I'll add you to our block of rooms.

2022 Gay Pride Monorail Crawl Itinerary

This year's Gay Pride Monorail Crawl will be held on Wednesday, June 01, 2022. It's the perfect way to kickoff One Magical Weekend at the Walt Disney World Resort. Come connect with old friends and maybe meet some new ones too.

We'll begin at 7:00 PM at Outer Rim located inside Disney's Contemporary Resort. While overlooking Bay Lake, order your first drink or two and enjoy the company of old friends and new before boarding the world famous monorail for an evening you're sure to remember.

Around 8:15 PM, we'll board the monorail and head over to Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. Grad another beverage and carry on your conversations in this outdoor lounge inspired by the islands.

At 9:45 PM, we'll hop on the monorail and head to our final destination inside Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. At the Enchanted Rose, we'll order up a few night caps and enjoy each other's company until we close the place (it happens every time).

For those that want to begin even earlier, at 5:00 PM, I'll be grabbing dinner at Geyser Point Bar & Grill located at Disney's Wilderness Lodge. Feel free to join me for a burger and a beer.

Man I REALLY wish Gay Days was a different weekend. Most years it conflicts with the Tony Awards (honestly, what kind of homosexual decided to schedule a big gay bash on Tony weekend?) which I have to work. And even if the Tonys get moved, one member of my usual travel party is a teacher. And its impossible for him to get time off so close to the end of the school year.

So Ill be headed down on June 18 instead. Same timeframe as last year. Still dying to get back to Gay Days one of these years when the stars align.

Wednesday, June 1st! You won't want to miss the monorail crawl!

Only 31 more days until the monorail crawl! If you are planning to come to Orlando for gay days, you won't want to miss out on joining this fun group for a great time on Wednesday night, June 1st!

I would so much love to do this, but I couldn't get the hotel for Gay Days this year so I'm there from the 18th - 28th. I didn't know until too late that everyone and their cousin's dog would be coming to WDW this year and that I had to book much earlier than usual. So frustrating, I'm bringing a first-timer along who's not able to be out as trans at home and this trip will be his first time using his chosen name in public. I'd have loved for him to be there for this. Maybe next year.

The monorail crawl is THIS Wednesday night! Who all will be joining us for the fun this year? Will Ed wear his pink pants? Will we be able to convince Ed and Dan to stay awake until the early morning hours? Who will drink the most shots? Only one way to find out! Join us on Wednesday night for a great way to kick off the gay days weekend this year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter