2022 - June Graduation trip, that started with a BANG... and not a good one.

RMColosimo

Mouseketeer
So here is the Pre - Trip Report : Pre-Trip Report

I am currently at Orlando, but not yet at our resort. We were supposed to drive to Disney, and today was our driving day. But Tuesday when I was driving home from work on the highway, someone sideswipped me at ~70MPH. So in the little time we had to look for options, we found that a rental for a similiar size vechicle was cost prohibitive. But somehow, we found a deal at Frontier. 50% off on tickets if you fly on Wednesday and Tuesdays. So..umm, we booked four round trip tickets and even got a childrens ticket for free. So it was.... affordable, not an expense I wanted, and now we are staying at the Fort in a camper without transportation, but WE ARE AT DISNEY, on vacation. So I can live with it.

But we added two days in Orlando, so we booked two nights at Double Tree Suites by Disney Springs. So more to come, and some background on the trip will be forthcoming. :)

Wow, that stinks you weren't able to drive, but great news you found low airfare last minute! It's been SO expensive recently.
Hope you're having lots of fun!! :flower1:

Read your pre-trip report last week!! Hope you have had a good trip at least and the extra two nights are magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter