2022 Disneyland Paris Add-on

For those that haven't been to DLP you really should try it if you love the US Disney parks. Their MK is tied for the best of the six MK in our opinion.

For those that haven't been to DLP you really should try it if you love the US Disney parks. Their MK is tied for the best of the six MK in our opinion.
How many days would you recommend..? I have been twice for day trips but even then the most recent was 2005, so I'm basically a newbie!

I looked at the trip but there didn’t seem to be a lot included beyond hotel and transportation. If you are on your own anyway what’s the advantage of paying the AbD premium if you don’t get any benefits in the parks themselves (eg unlimited LL, special access, etc)? Even for a non French speaker it’s pretty easy to get around in Paris.

How many days would you recommend..? I have been twice for day trips but even then the most recent was 2005, so I'm basically a newbie!
Since you've been twice already, then you are probably fine with 2 nights in a hotel there. Their studio park is getting better but is still not a full day park.

For those that have never been to the park, I'd suggest a 3-night stay.

I know in the past they gave you VIP FastPass (which wasn't anything really extra, since I think specific hotel guests also got this?). Now with "Premier Access" ,they state:

Premier Access​

Only available through the app, bookable while being in the Parks. Prices vary according to attraction and attendance, therefore not possible to quote this service at a fixed price.

I am not sure if this means it is included, or we have to get it separately. I'd call them, but it takes forever.
I'm planning to go to DLP for 3 days in December as well as the England/France trip. Our first time there.

I also heard the "rumors" that they are going to offer a "Premier Access Ultimate" as well this summer, which is more similar to Universal Studios Express pass, and am wondering if this would instead switch to that.

My travel agent (Kevin from Dreams) says that means it is included, but it is not how I read that, and in the summary he sent me after we added on the disneyland paris, they don't mention it.

Disneyland Paris - The Disneyland Paris post package includes a 3 night stay at Disney¿s Hotel New York®, daily continental breakfast, 4 day Park Hopper ticket, transfer from Paris to your hotel and from the hotel to the airport.

Last edited:
Disneyland Paris has really upped their shows in recent years.
With the shows and the new Marvel part in the Studios, I think you could spend there at least 3/4 to a full there after the Marvel part has opened.
So, are you a show person? Also depends on time of year you go, during the week/weekend etc. DLP still has low and high seasons.

The package deal for the Premier Access Passes costs 90 euro if you pay for it yourself. So I assume ABD will charge you 100 - 150 euro for the pass and the convenience to book it for you.

I know in the past they gave you VIP FastPass (which wasn't anything really extra, since I think specific hotel guests also got this?).
Yes, only specific hotel packages included this, but I had it on my ABD add-on for the London/Paris trip (2014), and I'd say it was invaluable. Unlimited anytime fast pass for any attraction that had it, and I never saw anyone else who had one. Plus the cast members treated me like a princess when I flashed that VIP pass. princess:

We are going later this month and have still been told this add-on is not available. Can anyone else confirm they have successfully booked?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter