2022 Disney **Wish** 3-night Bahamian Cruise - July 29, 2022-Aug 1, 2022

MedicMathes

Next Trip -- Pop Century DEC 19-22 2021
This is the meet thread for anyone booked on the 3 night Disney Wish cruise from July 29 - August 1, 2022

This will be my 1st Disney cruise and I'm looking forward to sailing on the new ship. Looking forward to chatting with you all! Happy Sailing

Last edited:
Hello! We were originally booked on the DVC sailing but when the dates switched we could not make it work so booked this one instead. We cannot wait to sail on the Wish!

I get to book our activities tonight at midnight....hopefully the system will cooperate and it goes smoothly!

We just impulses book this one so now doing a B2B with the 25-29th 4 day!

This will be the adults 12th and the kiddos 10th.

Yay, so excited for this sailing. Hope it's long enough to enjoy the whole ship.

Did everyone get checked in? We got a PAT of 11:15 and Boarding Group 6. The system kept crashing! So frustrating!

We tested with Emed, uploaded everything and have received the Clear to Sail message from Safe Passage! See you Friday on the Wish! 🥰 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter