2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

The passholder tumblers are cute - I wonder if they are a set or are purchased individually.

The tumblers are super cute! I also like the silver insulated tumbler. I bought the red insulated tumbler last year and that thing holds ice forever... it’s great for mixed drinks on a hot day! I use mine all the time when we are camping.

The tumblers are super cute! I also like the silver insulated tumbler. I bought the red insulated tumbler last year and that thing holds ice forever... it’s great for mixed drinks on a hot day! I use mine all the time when we are camping.
Do the tumblers have an opening in the top, to drink through without unscrewing the lid all the way? I couldn’t tell from the photos.

Do the tumblers have an opening in the top, to drink through without unscrewing the lid all the way? I couldn’t tell from the photos.

Yes, they do! However, last year‘s version has the opening only... no “slide” thing to cover the opening and totally prevent spills... hope that makes sense!

We actually did love the citrus crispy chicken (maybe we hit it at the right time of day)

if you are gluten free, it’s definitely a treat.

the lobster dish we thought was a little chewy though.

Attachments

• 6DD1FDF7-8761-467F-AC94-2174713AB0AF.jpeg
    6DD1FDF7-8761-467F-AC94-2174713AB0AF.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 15
So happy to see the Alps back! The tart was one of the top 3 things I had last year. Frozen rose is great too.

I haven't seen an end date. I assume that's because they felt like they might have to shut it down if there's a virus outbreak. They wouldn't want to have to deal with disgruntled guests who came for F&W only to have it cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!