2020-2021 race calendar for runDisney

lilmc

Mouseketeer
Sniff, sniff, still no Tower of Terror 10 Miler. I’m never going to be able to cross that off my bucket list (and most importantly, I’ve had my costume picked out for years!)

• DebiPT

Earning My Ears
    So excited that Wine and Dine is not the same weekend at New York City Marathon. I mean that would be a brutal turnaround, but technically doable.

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
    I’m excited wine and dine falls on the weekend we are already going to be in FL! We are leaving on a cruise on Monday and staying at Universal before hand but I’m thinking I might just drive over and do the half.
    I have signed up for it twice. Once I found out I was pregnant about 6 weeks before. Last year I ended up getting very sick and took almost 2 months to diagnose what the issue was. I was so weak I had to stop training.
    Hopefully 3rd time is it.

steph0808

DIS Veteran
    What are our thoughts on marathon weekend next year? Will some schools still be on break?

• camaker

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
    What are our thoughts on marathon weekend next year? Will some schools still be on break?
    My first thought on seeing the schedule was that it will be a return to the earlier, more crowded version of Marathon Weekend.

steph0808

DIS Veteran
    My first thought on seeing the schedule was that it will be a return to the earlier, more crowded version of Marathon Weekend.
    That was my worry as well. I wanted to take the whole family next year for MW, but if it is going to be crowded, I will just do the end of January or beginning of February instead.

Barca33Runner

DIS Veteran
    That was my worry as well. I wanted to take the whole family next year for MW, but if it is going to be crowded, I will just do the end of January or beginning of February instead.
    I think it’s probably late enough that if you extended to the week after MW it won’t be too bad. The week of MW could be questionable depending on school schedules.

• Keith Tyger

Earning My Ears
    Looking at where Christmas and New Years fall (Friday the 25th and Friday the 1st), I bet most schools will resume on Monday January 4th. Having the recess begin by Wednesday the 23rd of December.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates