2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs anyone?

It warms my heart to see Marchard in tears
Cheap shot artist crying. Makes my day.

He's just the worst of a bad bunch.

I love the Ruin announcers. Some guy sneezes on Marchand. That's cheap, He deserves a suspension.
Marchand obvious cheap shot 5 minute major. Oh I think that was incidental contact.

From the comments.
Thank god the St. Louis Blues won the cup this year. They broke the curse, they humiliated the Bruins on their own home ice, they deflated Boston's arrogance, and they made the Rat King cry. What a glorious night!

Cheap shot artist crying. Makes my day.

He's just the worst of a bad bunch.

I love the Ruin announcers. Some guy sneezes on Marchand. That's cheap, He deserves a suspension.
Marchand obvious cheap shot 5 minute major. Oh I think that was incidental contact.

From the comments.
Thank god the St. Louis Blues won the cup this year. They broke the curse, they humiliated the Bruins on their own home ice, they deflated Boston's arrogance, and they made the Rat King cry. What a glorious night!

He can lick his own wounds now, like how he screwed up by going to the bench instead of defending with 10 seconds left in the first period, directly leading to the Blues second goal. He dug the hole from which his teammates could never climb out.

I was hoping for a shutout, but knowing his mistake caused the eventual winning goal was almost as good.

He can lick his own wounds now, like how he screwed up by going to the bench instead of defending with 10 seconds left in the first period, directly leading to the Blues second goal. He dug the hole from which his teammates could never climb out.

I was hoping for a shutout, but knowing his mistake caused the eventual winning goal was almost as good.

Marchand. Baaaaaaaaaah.

Lick his own wounds 🤣🤣 God I almost snorted my tea on the keyboard

It was only 2-0 after that goal, but it might as well have been 5-0 at that point. Getting scored upon like that with so little time remaining in the period was like getting hit with a sledgehammer. I'm pretty sure both the Bruins and their fans started to have serious doubts about winning after that goal.

Even a Boston sportswriter called it the moment the Bruins let the Cup slip away.

Last edited:
Congrats to the Blues.... granted I do not know a lot about sports, but we ended up watching the last game. When it comes to hockey, I have always cheered for the Blackhawks, but it is good to see the Blues win this thing.

My daughter and I went to the parade on Saturday. It was the most fun I have had in a long time! The Blues players were truly among the people! We have selfies with players and as so many came by shaking hands/high fiving fans they were saying "thank you." I told Gunnarsson "no thank you for never giving up."

Gloria and Let's Go Blues will be stuck in my head for weeks to come!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter