2019 Marathon Videos

skondo10

Mouseketeer
Hello!! I was just wondering if anyone knew how to access the videos that were shot by Disney (I think?) during the marathon. I know they had cameras in AK, MK at the bottom of the castle ramp, and also in ESPN. In the past I remember being able to see the video clips that you were in and then you were able to save them to your computer. Do you know if this is still possible and where I could find them? Thank you so much!

They put together a highlight reel but they don’t usually have much else for video.

Thanks so much! I have 30 second clips from previous years but I have no idea where I got them from! Maybe it was before photopass was doing the on course photography?

They tried the clips for a year or two, then quit doing them. It was probably more trouble than it was worth, lots of cost w/o benefit to them, like the free Monday tickets and resort bib pickups that are no longer offered.

https://disneysportsnews.com/videos/ There's some B roll they put up here.

That big camera in DAK might have been for the streaming the news was doing down there. Marathonfoto used to do video clips you could buy, but that's no more with Disney Photopass.

True. The video clips were during the Marathonphoto days and they were sold to us as part of their package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!