2019 Flower and Garden Festival menus

Holy Cow! There are a lot more booths than I thought! Definitely canceling my TS on my Epcot day!
:dogdance:

Well better than Arts for sure, Arts had WAY too much fish options and hardly any veg options. So disappointing...

Super excited about the new booths and returning favorites. I cannot wait to try out the offerings, including drinks.

:flower1:

For anyone using the app, they already uploaded the menu onto it. You can mark your "wished for" items and they're showing on the map. I started planning my course! When the festival starts they will update the prices.

I am excited about the Citrus Blossom. We only have one afternoon/evening in Epcot. Hope I can work it in.

For anyone using the app, they already uploaded the menu onto it. You can mark your "wished for" items and they're showing on the map. I started planning my course! When the festival starts they will update the prices.

which app?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter