2019 Annual Member Meeting

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
Anyone heard any dates on the 2019 member meeting? They didn't announce it at the 2018 meeting and I don't see it posted anywhere on the website.

I have been wondering the same thing. Last couple of years they announced the dates before now. We stopped going the last few years, but want to make a point to go this year. We only live about 45 minutes from WDW, so even if we do not get a room we are able to go for the day.

Laura

Anyone heard any dates on the 2019 member meeting? They didn't announce it at the 2018 meeting and I don't see it posted anywhere on the website.
Last year they announced it in June the date for the meeting and then the location was announced later in the fall.

Gearing up for battle? I am. I’ll be asking them why they spent a good 10 minutes talking about soap dispensers and Murphy beds but made zero mention, despite probably knowing for some time, of the upcoming Beaches and Cream closure. That was a glaring omission. #outrage

At the 2017 meeting, they announced the 2018 meeting date. I wondered why they didn't announce this year's meeting at the 2018 meeting.

Got a message back from MS when I emailed them.
Thank you for contacting Disney Vacation Club®.
We appreciate your interest in the Disney Vacation Club Annual Condominium Association Meeting and will be happy to assist you.

At this time, no information has been provided regarding the 2019 Disney Vacation Club Annual Condominium Association Meeting. Information regarding the meeting is provided closer to the date, as FL Statutes dictate that we cannot send notice more than 60 days in advance nor no less than 14 days in advance of the meeting.
So you guess on a date and then hope you guessed correctly or try to waitlist the night once they announce.

I expect them to wait and release the date as late as possible so people don't plan to attend. I also expect them to not allow comments or discussions from the floor and I expect an increased security presence. in some past years the meeting was like a party, some years they allowed questions, some years they didn't. It is all dependent on the temperature of the owners and which executive is in charge at the time.

:earsboy: Bill

I've not been able to attend a meeting, but do try to follow live updates and read all the info from them. Seemed to me that they omitted quite a few things at this last one (including, but not limited to, the date of the next meeting).

This will be the first year we will be at WDW in December. What have the previous dates been? Is there something special you get for attending? Ornament? Do you have to rsvp if you plan on attending?

This will be the first year we will be at WDW in December. What have the previous dates been?
IIRC, the 2nd week of December.

Is there something special you get for attending? Ornament?
A cookie.

Do you have to rsvp if you plan on attending?
There will be a RSVP link posted on the member website once the date/time has been officially announced.

I saw the date its on Thursday December 12. We will be there. How does one sign up to go to the meeting? Where is it usually held? Do you get anything paticular for attending? Ornament ?

I saw the date its on Thursday December 12. We will be there. How does one sign up to go to the meeting? Where is it usually held? Do you get anything paticular for attending? Ornament ?
In the past, you replied via a link.
You get some refreshments and I think one year we got the DVC magazine. I also think you get some character interaction.

In the past, they put a notice on the Members Website re the date, & location. Probably won't be reservation link until much closer to the actual date. I'm sure there will be threads here with more info when it gets closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter