2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

The email I have from DU lists November..? Man, Bermuda from NY... that *might* change things. I need to talk with my husband.

YAY! I'm so glad I contacted that TA yesterday and told her to put me on her wait list, LOL. She emailed me bright and early this morning so I sent her my info for her to put a hold on my requested rooms next week. CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!
:stitch::simba::figment::ccat::maleficen:tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

Many have posted how much they love the Magic leaving from NYC. We saw her last year docked next to us on the NCL Breakaway and I longed to be on her (she looked so tiny there). The first year they did it the prices weren't too bad, but since then I think their prices for a mere 5-night cruise are too high for us. I can do a 7-night in a verandah on other ships with more ports for less than an oceanview on a 5-night on the Magic out of NYC :confused3

I thought I read last year that they didn't sell well, but I would think they'd be popular because it saves many from flying -- even those in Canada can drive down.

The email I have from DU lists November..? Man, Bermuda from NY... that *might* change things. I need to talk with my husband.
I need to see what the cost of the Bermuda from NY is. I can get an aft balcony for seven days on NCL (also out of NY) for less than $5000 Canadian.

I need to see what the cost of the Bermuda from NY is. I can get an aft balcony for seven days on NCL (also out of NY) for less than $5000 Canadian.

I am curious to know their schedule docking in Bermuda -- when they arrive and leave and how much time we actually get. We did 7-night out of NYC last October on NCL Breakaway in a verandah for $2,400 USD (for 2 adults, and that includes gratuities, port fees and taxes) -- and they docked at 8 a.m. and left on the third day at Noon (we were scheduled to stay until 5 p.m., but we had to outrun the hurricane headed our way).

I can't wait to see what DCL is charging. We have a quote request in for that and the Panama Canal 10/19. Disappointed in the Westbound Transatlantic schedule (liked this year's better -- but had to cancel).

And no Hawaii trips :worried:

Great to see the dates are finally out - been holding our waiting for the WBTA to use out placeholder.

Great to see the dates are finally out - been holding our waiting for the WBTA to use out placeholder.

Is this the earliest that Disney has released itineraries? At least for the past few years, it seems like they only released them the day before opening dates! This is great to have time to decide and compare!

The best bit of this release is that they have given people chance to sit down and have a think about what they want - normally they are released and you have to be ready within 12 hours to book. It will be nice to take our time over the weekend and look at each option instead of holding 6 cruises because we are unsure of our plans.

well thats me out for 2018, looks like it will be 2019 for me. I was hoping for September 2018 Med cruises. The westbound transatlantic leaves Dover on 9 September 2018 so the only med cruises are are june and july which I cant do :(

Yesssss... finally! I'll be booking the Eastbound Panama Canal.

Just to clarify my plans... to book on the CC early booking dates, we can only make the booking via phone, correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter