2018 Return to Sleepy Hollow Event

DisneyMaleficent50

DIS Veteran
The “Return to Sleepy Hollow” begins on September 28 at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: September 28-30, October 3-7, October 10-14, 17-21, 24-31 at 8 and 10 p.m.

For anyone attending this event would love to see pictures of the goodies you get. Also love to see a review and some pictures of the new dessert party.

I know it's early but I am very excited!

I can’t offer opinions yet, but we are booked for 10/18! I, too, am super excited and dying to read more reviews.

We are booked for the 12th! We did the event last year it was great.....I do wish it was a little longer. Maybe play a few of the cartoons they run in philharmagic during the party beforehand so something to watch while you waited....

We are booked for the 12th! We did the event last year it was great.....I do wish it was a little longer. Maybe play a few of the cartoons they run in philharmagic during the party beforehand so something to watch while you waited....

We booked a horse carriage ride through Fort Wilderness right before the party! My kids should love that!

Following - we're booked but not until the 30th October. The Adventures of Ichabod is a Halloween staple in our household and it's killing me to resist watching it on the run up to the trip.

I'm so mad I forgot about this. I did call when they first announced but they said I had to wait until by 180 day window. Just called a couple of days ago and they are sold out for my dates.

We are going for the first time on October 30th. MNSSHP was a bit of a disappointment last year, so we thought this was a good alternative.

We decided if we were going to do it, to go all out and book the Premium ticket with the dessert party.....so I, too, am anxiously awaiting the reviews from those who are attending the event on earlier dates. We have an ADR for dinner at Trails End earlier that evening, and hope to do a wagon ride and possibly Chip & Dale's Campfire Singalong between dinner and the event start.

I do hope the desserts are all Halloween themed!!

Following - we're booked but not until the 30th October. The Adventures of Ichabod is a Halloween staple in our household and it's killing me to resist watching it on the run up to the trip.

8 pm or 10 pm?

We're there the same night, for the 8 pm showing and 9 pm dessert party.

Looks like we are booked earlier than everyone else here. We are going on 9/30 and are doing the whole dessert party thing. I'll try to remember to post something about this after we attend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter