2016-2017 Race Calendar Posted online

And looks like Avengers isn't getting a date change either. I was kinda hoping it would. Oh well.

There goes your rumors of Dopey going away - race weekend in 2017 is still just as long. :)
Could still not have a Dopey challenge though...races all may remain but the challenge may not be setup, that would be my worry

Could still not have a Dopey challenge though...races all may remain but the challenge may not be setup, that would be my worry
Oh I'm sure they will still have a Dopey challenge. However judging from all their recent pricing announcements (Wine & Dine Welcome reception and the Annual Pass increases) it will probably cost $895 or something like that. :rolleyes1

So happy to see that they are keeping avengers weekend on those dates. I'm aiming for Avengers (and Star wars) in 2016!

I'm gonna suggest something that probably won't happen, but ...
I wish they would do a 5K/10K challenge marathon weekend. And then people who did Dopey would get 7 medals. Because 6 just isn't enough!
(And I could finally get a challenge medal! ... But since I'm one of very few runDisney runners who can't do Saturday races, I'm guessing they don't care about the fact that I can't get a challenge medal)

Guess it will be a few more years before the ToT 10 Miler returns (if ever). :(

I was thinking they would switch Dark Side and Tink so as to line up better with May the Fourth but apparently not.

I'm kind of upset that Wine & Dine isn't on NJ Weekend because then my mother could come too but logically it makes more sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter