2014 poll--> if you had your choice of any month to go to wdw, when and why?

VOTE-- IF YOU HAD YOUR CHOICE OF ANY MONTH TO GO TO WDW, WHEN AND WHY?

• JANUARY

• FEBRUARY

• MARCH

• APRIL

• MAY

• JUNE

• JULY

• AUGUST

• SEPTEMBER

• OCTOBER

• NOVEMBER

• DECEMBER

Results are only viewable after voting.
I chose October, which is when we usually go. However, someday I would like to visit from late October into early November. Food and Wine Festival, MNSSHP and possibly the start of Christmas decorations and activities.

I have been there every month of the year. My favorite times to go are mid-September because of low crowds and the fall decorations. (And usually free dining) I love hot weather, so the heat doesn't bother me. I also like early December because you get the beautiful decorations/lights without the crowd insanity. Early March is great if you want to get out somewhere cold! ;)

The only times you couldn't pay me to go: thanksgiving. Christmas. New Years.

i didn't vote in the poll as i always do a partial of two months.
i go the last week of september thru the first week of october.

i enjoy the lower crowds and hotel rates for that period.

i have gone in other months but the above period suits me best.

I voted November......

because we enjoy the holiday decorations at the resorts and Osborne Lights. This could have been December (before week of Christmas) for the same reasons.

But I could have easily said:

-- October - Food & Wine Festival, along with Halloween Party.

-- April - Flower & Garden Show (either before or after the 2 week Spring Break/Easter crowds). This could have been May for the same reasons.

Voted for October - still warm enough to swim but not crazy humid and low crowds (other than Columbus Day weekend). Those are my two biggest factors.

I voted May just because that's when we've been before. We had a good time and if it ain't broke don't fix it. Granted, we did have monsoon rains in '09, but it was a happy time anyway and I just want to keep Groundhog Day-ing it. :yay:

October. I really want to go to a MNSSHP... unfortunately DH just took a job as a teacher and DD7 is going to be too old to miss a week of school at a time, so I will just have to dream.

We love late August at WDW. The crowds are low, the weather is great, the parks are open longer hours, and I don't have to take my kids out of school for it! We would be doing the same this year, but we are going to a cabin up north with my mom instead.

Until my kids are out of school, late August is where it's at!!

Now, if school wasn't an issue, I would probably pick early Feb, late Jan. Great weather, escape MN winter, low crowds.

I voted October. It's not as hot and not as crowded. Plus the Food and Wine Festival is going on and of course MNSSHP.

Even though we go in May a lot, I nearly voted May. I would like to try to go in very early May, like the first week to see how crowds are before any of the schools let out.

We have been in October, November, January, February, and March. The last half of January is our favorite. The weather is nice and the crowds aren't bad. We like October too because of the Halloween party. March is the worst because the Flower and Garden festival preparations play havoc with my allergies.

I'd go with a triple threat in November...if long enough of a vacation...and strategically scheduled...you could do the tail end of F&W, the last MNSSHP...AND hit the 1st MVMCP! :cheer2:

June / July or August

Coming from England where we are lucky to get one week of sunshine in a whole summer, we want to come over when it is GUARANTEED to be boiling hot for two weeks - it usually has to last us for five years until we can afford to come back!! We are doing end of June / beginning July this year...dont care about the crowds - just the glorious glorious sunshine!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter