2014 Beach & Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun *DO NOT POST HERE- FIND NEW THREAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We are planning 2 stays at Beach Club this year (have never stayed there before). The first is January 18-20 (in 8 days!!!) and the second will be August 22-26. Thanks. :)

Been away for a while!!! Miss everyone so much. Hope the Holidays were fabulous to all????

Thanks for the new "Home" Dee!!

Thank you for the link and all you do, Dee! So exciting to have a new thread! Congrats on 10,000 posts!!!

Great news of the new soft room rehab. Wish they would update (meaning new bathrooms) the bathrooms the like did at the Polynesian and Contemporary (definitely not the same as the Contemporary).

Will be reading along although I do not post often. Another fabulous FAQ Beach and Yacht Club thread! LOVE the pics above...Hard to believe Lily will be three this summer!! (where does the
time go...my granddaughter will be 6 in Sept!)

Down cheering on my DD & all the 10K runners as they pass the lighthouse! Go Go!! You're almost done!

Dee.... Congrats on your 10,000th post :banana:....and thanks for all you do on this the thread!!!

Thanks for the new thread, Dee. I love all your new updates. :goodvibes

We'll be there in March and I can't wait for the warm weather after the below zero weather we've been having.

Thanks Dee for everything you do. You are the glue that holds us all together and we love you!!!!

Been away for a while, but checking back in often now. DH and I will be returning to the BC the end of February. It will be our first "solo" trip. DD is in college and although we were willing to travel over her winter break, she opted out as she and her BFF are headed to WDW in May. A road trip from Wisconsin for them. I'm already terrified and anticipate many sleepless nights worrying about them. But back to DH and me...this will be our first trip without children since, hmmmm, 1985. I think it's going to be strange not having children/grandchildren/parents along, but I think it will be a totally different and new experience. DH enjoys watching the various "street performers", parades, etc. and DD didn't particularly care for those things as she got older so we'll take the time to do stuff like that. Thanks for being such a welcoming group. You don't see a lot of that around the internet.

Dee,

I didn't realize it would be an early morning move (although knowing you, I shouldn't be surprised). I threw all my Disney stuff in a bag ('cuz who needs non-Disney stuff anyway!) and made the move. :cool1:

Thanks for all you do to keep us functioning!

Thanks Dee! I wanted to take this time to let everyone know that I don't like tic tacs... I LOVE altoids and I DO NOT share them.. with a fly anyway!

~N

Just booked the yacht club for June 12-19! Can't wait, never stayed there before. We are staying club level. Is there a menu of the offerings anywhere? I know when we stayed at poly cl I was able to find a list if the offerings for each night.

Whew made it!
Thanks again to everyone who makes this thread the fun place it is :goodvibes
Special thanks to Dee, Teena, NM and the infamous Buzzy-looking forward to hearing more on the latters latest trip to the world :thumbsup2

Been away for a while, but checking back in often now. DH and I will be returning to the BC the end of February. It will be our first "solo" trip. DD is in college and although we were willing to travel over her winter break, she opted out as she and her BFF are headed to WDW in May. A road trip from Wisconsin for them. I'm already terrified and anticipate many sleepless nights worrying about them. But back to DH and me...this will be our first trip without children since, hmmmm, 1985. I think it's going to be strange not having children/grandchildren/parents along, but I think it will be a totally different and new experience. DH enjoys watching the various "street performers", parades, etc. and DD didn't particularly care for those things as she got older so we'll take the time to do stuff like that. Thanks for being such a welcoming group. You don't see a lot of that around the internet.

While it might be strange at first, trust me when I say, it will be fabulous!! DH & I did it for the first time last October and while I missed my girls, we had a wonderful time (in fact, we loved it so much that we've planned another solo trip for this October :yay:). Hope you have a magical trip pixiedust:

Thanks Dee for everything you do. You are the glue that holds us all together and we love you!!!!

Ditto! :thumbsup2 By the way Teena, love to see all those wonderful photos of Lily and your time in Hawaii - so happy - I've enjoyed following along!

Yay, a spanking new home for the new year!!! I have to go back and check it all out....

Dee in true changing fashion I have a change...dropped cl. Same dates, there is just so much more I can do with that money..and with the rates for two rooms I'm saving $2000! Sorry I havent posted too much, classes for me started up again but I'm a lurking!

Wow, a new thread?!!? I'd just started reading up on the on the previous thread and had only made it to page 30! :-) So excited for our first BC stay in May!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts