2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
The room offer just out today wasn't available for our beach club room :( truly sad and will keep checked. But for now, we are booked at yacht club with with discount!

I have been lurking this thread for a long long time now, today I am one happy woman, my dreams of staying at BC have come true!!!! Booked this morning for 8 wonderful days there Aug 16-23rd. I truly am excited!!!

Was wondering though, my daughter has peanut allergies and we keep her away from all nuts. I see the food choices are pretty limited at BC, anyone know if the chicken nuggets are safe, or a number i can contact? I always bring cereals and pop tarts for my daughter anyway so breakfast shouldn't be too much of a problem, its if she is hankering for a QS type of lunch/dinner. Thanks!

We have a family member with peanut allergies and have always had a few options at the Marketplace. I am pretty sure this person ate the nuggets, but always double check at the location. They have the food allergy binders there and can look up the information. You can also contact Special Diets ahead of time, who usually have a list of locations with the allergy nuggets. Make sure you include your info. on all your ADRs also. We now visit Disney twice a year because of their excellent attention to individuals with food allergies. PM me if you have any other questions.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Getting caught up posting some pictures sent to me by Hunclemarco from his trip in April.

Thanks!!!

Sorry to hear about the scary happenings for your son and his classmates. Glad to hear everyone is safe.

And, as a positive note, look how all of the characters are right in front of the Yacht Club light house on your ticker. Tomorrow, I bet the character pyramid will block out the lighthouse.

Thanks!! I will keep focusing on that ticker for sure!::yes::

These summer discounts are killing me! Makes me want to book a basic trip this summer regardless of our family trip next year. I told my husband last night that I couldn't believe I was missing Disney this year and his comment was "it's only May!" Lol!!

So sorry for the stressful day! WDW is like my focus object in childbirth when I'm having a crappy or stressful day. I had an MRI on Monday and while enclosed in that tube I just closed my eyes and tried to imagine I was laying by the pool at the BC.....it worked pretty well!

Now just to follow-up with the ortho about a sprain, tendinitis , and two tears in my shoulder. Yay just what I need before my trip! Um excuse me doc but how will the affect me on SM, EE, RNRRC etc....

Also had a mild panic attack when DD16 needed suntan lotion and dipped into my Disney Supplies!

Thank you! I agree Disney is always a good distraction...
Hope you get the all clear for your trip!
I hide my Disney supplies, not even y husband knows where:ssst:

These summer discounts are killing me! Makes me want to book a basic trip this summer regardless of our family trip next year. I told my husband last night that I couldn't believe I was missing Disney this year and his comment was "it's only May!" Lol!!

I just got back from our vacation a week ago, and like you, everytime i see a new incentive, i'm checking the numbers to see if we're able to make an end of year trip.
This time next year, we'll just be getting off the Dream 4 day cruise and heading to Disney, but it's not soon enough for me!:rotfl2:

I have been lurking this thread for a long long time now, today I am one happy woman, my dreams of staying at BC have come true!!!! Booked this morning for 8 wonderful days there Aug 16-23rd. I truly am excited!!!
We are at YC for our first time August 18-25!:cool1:

ETA: Just noticed you are from "Jersey Shore" like us! What town?

Do it, Do it, Do it.........

We booked yacht club club level about a week ago for Labor Day weekend aug 29-sept 2.. So excited! It's our first time at club level- Any tips!?

Leaving in 5 more sleeps....Can't wait !!!!!!!!
Two Quickies, how do i get the movie/entertainment schedule(activities) for the Beach Club Next week ?
Also , does anyone know what the Limited Time Magic schedule is for next week ?
Love all you guys and gals , and love this Board !!!
Loving pretty much everything , being this close to The Mouse :cool1:
Tim

Leaving in 5 more sleeps....Can't wait !!!!!!!!
Two Quickies, how do i get the movie/entertainment schedule(activities) for the Beach Club Next week ?
Also , does anyone know what the Limited Time Magic schedule is for next week ?
Love all you guys and gals , and love this Board !!!
Loving pretty much everything , being this close to The Mouse :cool1:
Tim

Lucky you...5 more days!!!

Page 1 is where Dee updates the movies/activities schedule.

I think if you look on the Theme Park Attractions and Strategies section, there is a thread with the LTM schedule somewhere.

Thanks Dee and hunclemraco for MV menu!!! We are at Crew's Cup all the time, but almost never at MV. I am not sure why, but I always picture it as closed. Anything really great on that list? Going to make the walk over on next trip.

Kimmy2 -- congrats on YC Club trip. :cool1: I hope you have a great time!!! Tips: there is usually seating out on the balcony off the lounge -- makes a nice option when it is crowded, or you just want a different setting while you sip your coffee, wine, etc. Also, explore all the offerings. Don't be shy about asking staff if you don't see something you expect to see, or just if you have questions. For example, the beer is not out during the day but they are happy to get it for you from backstage. And they usually have bottled water for your room if you would like that, but you have to ask for it.

They usually have New York Times and Wall Street Journal out in the morning on the little table outside, in case that interests you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!