2013 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ: Don't Post Here! New Thread Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/11-9/14 Room only discount, garden view. I would very much like a full balcony. Is there any room category that ups your chances of that?

So excited for our trip in two days! Anyone have any reviews of Periwigs? Some of the ladies might want a little color touchup/highlighting.

9/11-9/14 Room only discount, garden view. I would very much like a full balcony. Is there any room category that ups your chances of that?

Garden view probably gives you a better chance at getting a balcony than standard view does. You'll just have to request full balcony and hope you'll get lucky. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thank you to all of you who spend so much time sharing your pictures, advice, and information - this thread is the BEST! Would you add us to your BOG list,please? This is going to be a "trip come true" for a special 13 year old - long story short.....I am a nanny for good friends of mine, who have 8 kids (3 biological and 5 adopted, all with some sort of special needs). The youngest and I have made Disney trips a tradition (about 10 trips - we made a goal to stay at every Disney resort....but we LOVE the Beach Club so this will be our 3rd trip here - and first CLub Level) Anywhoooo, his dream is to have more of the family come and he shows them the ropes, so this next trip we are bringing mom, dad, and his brother, who is very high functioning autistic. pretty excited for June 13-18th to get here already!!:banana:

Thank you to all of you who spend so much time sharing your pictures, advice, and information - this thread is the BEST! Would you add us to your BOG list,please? This is going to be a "trip come true" for a special 13 year old - long story short.....I am a nanny for good friends of mine, who have 8 kids (3 biological and 5 adopted, all with some sort of special needs). The youngest and I have made Disney trips a tradition (about 10 trips - we made a goal to stay at every Disney resort....but we LOVE the Beach Club so this will be our 3rd trip here - and first CLub Level) Anywhoooo, his dream is to have more of the family come and he shows them the ropes, so this next trip we are bringing mom, dad, and his brother, who is very high functioning autistic. pretty excited for June 13-18th to get here already!!:banana:

I have you on the list!!! Just about a month to go!

Sounds like a wonderful family who can really use some Disney magic!

:goodvibes

PHEW!!!

I think I am all caught up on the Be Our Guest list. Please take a moment to make sure I have your info listed correctly.

Post 15: Be Our Guest list

Thanks!

Dee

Hi Dee we have booked for 2014 - July 4 to July 17! We are staying in BC GV after a mini family reunion in New York City for 5 days.

Wow this thread has moved so quick thank you so much to everyone who took the time to give me advice regarding internal flights from NY to MCO.

Can never keep up with this thread but I always enjoy reading about everyone. We're at the ortho waiting room. Kayla's cast is coming off this morning. Didn't work so we'll find out the next step very soon. Either way she will be cast free for Disney and SAB late next week! I'll update after we are done this morning.

I have stayed at the Beach Club over five times and I am excited that in two weeks from today I am staying at the Yacht Club for the first time :)

disn3yw0rld said:
I have stayed at the Beach Club over five times and I am excited that in two weeks from today I am staying at the Yacht Club for the first time :)

Congrats! Enjoy the new adventure!

I have been lurking this thread for a long long time now, today I am one happy woman, my dreams of staying at BC have come true!!!! Booked this morning for 8 wonderful days there Aug 16-23rd. I truly am excited!!!

Was wondering though, my daughter has peanut allergies and we keep her away from all nuts. I see the food choices are pretty limited at BC, anyone know if the chicken nuggets are safe, or a number i can contact? I always bring cereals and pop tarts for my daughter anyway so breakfast shouldn't be too much of a problem, its if she is hankering for a QS type of lunch/dinner. Thanks!

I have been lurking this thread for a long long time now, today I am one happy woman, my dreams of staying at BC have come true!!!! Booked this morning for 8 wonderful days there Aug 16-23rd. I truly am excited!!!

Was wondering though, my daughter has peanut allergies and we keep her away from all nuts. I see the food choices are pretty limited at BC, anyone know if the chicken nuggets are safe, or a number i can contact? I always bring cereals and pop tarts for my daughter anyway so breakfast shouldn't be too much of a problem, its if she is hankering for a QS type of lunch/dinner. Thanks!

Congrats on booking BC!!! You are going to LOVE it :)

Can't help you with the nut allergy, but I'm quite sure someone on here can get you the number to call.

Happy Planning!!!

What a very special family!! Have a great time...it's getting so close now!

WeLoveLilo05 said:

Congrats! You and your family will love it!

As for the allergy, you may want to try posting on the disAbilities board as well.

Oh my gosh.....I fell like I should be posting in the Resort Changers Saga thread. Good news! Rooms became available at BC for my entire party (three rooms)! We are now staying BC CL! I'm doing the Happy Dance!!!!!! Can you tell I'm thrilled!

Maybe next time we will stay at the "dark side". I was getting kind of nervous about having everyone stay at the Yacht Club because my five-year-old twin nephews will be joining us and rambunctious isn't a strong enough word to describe them. I was worried that they would disturb the patrons with their antics. So now I apologize to the fine patrons of the BC.....Hurricane Jack and Owen will be at the BC in July!

Dee, if you don't want to change the BoG list, I completely understand!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

;)

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:cool1:

Can't wait to hear what you think about your stay at the Friendly Sister Resort (formerly known as "the dark side" ;) )

:welcome:

So glad you will get your dream stay at the Beach Club. I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

:woohoo:

I'll come back in a minute and post a link from the Marketplace thread- there was recently a blog post and it gave some info that may be helpful to you.

ETA: Here you go

Review of the Beach Club Marketplace from the The Disney Food Blog
If you go to the end of the review, there is information about ingredients in the baked good and links to resources within Disney for families with food allergies or special dietary needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!