2013/2014 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Fun & Friends ~ Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec & Jan ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it starts in January or February, I'm sure the new lounge will be open. Personally I'd be hoping I was there during the lounge rehab so I could hang out in the huge Presidential Suite instead of the lounge. You can always see or book a regular room and use the regular lounge. How many people can say they hung out in the Presidential Suite??

If it starts in January or February, all the fifth floor rooms would be completed by August I would think.

Sweet! I'm going to have to think about this for a little bit, but that my kids really want SAB. ::yes::

For those of you who check-in late Oct into Nov. Illumination and Fantasmic options for FP+ opened up for Nov. dates. :wizard:

I just booked ours this morning.

Do you, or does anyone, know if there is a difference in the seating for Fantasmic between the FP and the dinner package?
Thanks!

Hi! My names Ang, and I subscribed to this thread yesterday, and it took me this long to get to the end!

We were supposed to stay at POR or CSR in November, but had to cancel, due to issues with my son's school. I told my husband, (joking), that since I get no Disney this year, I should get deluxe for next year! He agreed! It will be our 5 year anniversary in February, so I booked!

The Poly has always been my dream resort, but I had concerns about the construction that will be going on there. I talked to some Disney friends and started looking at other resorts, and Beach Club kept catching my eye. Im super excited to try a deluxe for the first time! I booked a Garden View room, with full balcony being my main request, from 2/23 to 2/28, and can't wait! Can I please be added to the list?

Do you, or does anyone, know if there is a difference in the seating for Fantasmic between the FP and the dinner package?
Thanks!

The latest reports on the Theme Parks board are that the Dining Package is in the Mickey section (center) and the FP+ is in the Pocohantas section (just left of center).

Hope that helps :)

Hi! My names Ang, and I subscribed to this thread yesterday, and it took me this long to get to the end!

We were supposed to stay at POR or CSR in November, but had to cancel, due to issues with my son's school. I told my husband, (joking), that since I get no Disney this year, I should get deluxe for next year! He agreed! It will be our 5 year anniversary in February, so I booked!

The Poly has always been my dream resort, but I had concerns about the construction that will be going on there. I talked to some Disney friends and started looking at other resorts, and Beach Club kept catching my eye. Im super excited to try a deluxe for the first time! I booked a Garden View room, with full balcony being my main request, from 2/23 to 2/28, and can't wait! Can I please be added to the list?

You picked a GREAT resort!!! This was our first deluxe resort back in 2010, and we still love it just as much now as we did when we first arrived.

Do you, or does anyone, know if there is a difference in the seating for Fantasmic between the FP and the dinner package? Thanks!

Yes, when we were there in late August the dinner package section was right next to us and we were in the FP+ section which was Pochahontas. It's a center section of the theatre now. No difference in view really.

In case anyone would be interested, I just finished a dining report on my September trip. I have pictures of some of the offerings from the BC CL lounge. Not sure how to do a link but the title is Fifield Family Food reviews and pictures.

Now I need to tackle a trip report on the BC Villas and the BC.

They are starting to put up the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios. So sad this is the last year for them. I will sure miss them!

Wait what?!

Everyone is saying they are tearing down that whole section for the latest project ... I've heard Cars Land, I've heard Star Wars Land ... who knows? But I've been hearing left and right that this is the last year for the lights. Bummer!

They are starting to put up the Osborne Lights at Hollywood Studios. So sad this is the last year for them. I will sure miss them!

That is absolutely one if the best things at Disney!!! Not to relocate that would be a shame!

Welcome!!! This group is awesome on this thread so ask away!!!:cool1:

Just checked in wow!! CL staff is already amazing!

Yeah! Have fun!:yay:

January 3-18! :yay:

Yeah!:thumbsup2:cool1:

Everyone is saying they are tearing down that whole section for the latest project ... I've heard Cars Land, I've heard Star Wars Land ... who knows? But I've been hearing left and right that this is the last year for the lights. Bummer!

Ugh! That would be awful. That's a major draw during the holidays.

Welcome. You will love love love it:cheer2:

In case anyone would be interested, I just finished a dining report on my September trip. I have pictures of some of the offerings from the BC CL lounge. Not sure how to do a link but the title is Fifield Family Food reviews and pictures.

Now I need to tackle a trip report on the BC Villas and the BC.

I read that earlier today... You did a great job:thumbsup2
Wait what?!

That's what I said:confused3 What the heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter