2012 f & w festival guide

FRANKTSJR

Dis Veteran
Has anyone seen the 2012 F & W Festival guide and map yet? Last year I received in early in the mail I think from Vanity Fair. This year I can't find it online anywhere.

I've been looking for the guide also without any luck.

There's a dedicated thread for the 2012 F&W festival on the restaurant board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2930485

You might want to post over there so you'll be subscribed to the thread. I'm sure somone on this thread will post when Disney releases the map.

Should be soon as the festival starts in one week!

i've been searching too but haven't found one. the only thing i keep finding is from disney food blog, and it is a blurry map of the world showcase with the countries/booths listed on it. they also have a text list of all the booths and food offerings for this year but no prices. when i asked about pricing on the food and wine thread on disboards, someone said no one knows the price until people actually go and report back. i assume disney food blog will update their site once the festival actually begins.

this is my first f&w, so i thought the guide would actually give information, but it just lists everything that has already been announced. i was hoping for more info on the booths and pricing. oh well, guess i will just keep my eye out for reports from DISsers.

The festival starts this Friday so there should be lots of info by week's end.

Thanks, crazy4wdw for the update. We will be at FWF in 10 days and you just helped me decide where to eat and drink. Thanks for your time to get pics and prices for al to enjoy.

S I was making a comparison between last years prices and this years and holy cow the prices of the food totally went up!!

I hope that means more food for your money!

S I was making a comparison between last years prices and this years and holy cow the prices of the food totally went up!!

I hope that means more food for your money!

It wont, and I didnt go thru ALL of them, and I guess by % some were pretty good but it appeared things that went up were between $.25 and $.50? Again, it's not small, but if you got 20 things that $10... I dunno, for some reason that just really doesnt shock me.. :confused3

The 2 oz. filet minon with mushrooms and truffle sauce at Canada looks really good.
Price of $6.50 is not too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts