2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part III- DO NOT POST HERE- Summer/Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
DISboards needs a 'hides under chair' smilie.

Since there isn't one of those, I'm going to say :confused3 with respect to Canucks and bra sizes.

Bourbon Balls sound soooo good. (so does a glass of bourbon ;) )

I'm with Sue on the confusion about the bra sizes. MM, explain yourself to us Canucks.

To whence I am referring is the confusion over K cups, which were for coffee and not those giant boulders north of the border. We all know that Canadians have bigger boulders than those of us in the States... I'm just sayin is all....

~MM

Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends :goodvibes

MM sounds like a yummy recipe, I will try it, wth my Canadian measurements of course :rotfl: But Bra sizes :confused3

Bourbon Balls sound soooo good. (so does a glass of bourbon ;) )

I'm with Sue on the confusion about the bra sizes. MM, explain yourself to us Canucks.

I think that may refer to a post when the thread was discussing the new coffee makers and the term "K cups" came up.

To whence I am referring is the confusion over K cups, which were for coffee and not those giant boulders north of the border. We all know that Canadians have bigger boulders than those of us in the States... I'm just sayin is all....

~MM

:rotfl:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Dis Friends!
kt_Mickey-Minnie-Thanksgiving-Dinner.JPG

I think that may refer to a post when the thread was discussing the new coffee makers and the term "K cups" came up.

Must have missed that post! Have been busy with mom stuff and haven't been on the boards as much as I would like! Hard taking care of parents long distance :sad1:

~MM

Ah yes, it all comes back now. :rotfl2:

~MM

I don't know about that before Dec. 2008 (when I got a reduction) Mine were triple J:scared1: Loss more wieght in that surgery than my c-section!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We leave in the morning:banana: I am so excited I think even more so than the kids!!!
I wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving! Also a great big THANK YOU to everyone, you've all been so helpful (and entertaining;)). I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!
Laurie:goodvibes

There is just too much information on this thread to keep up with it all. Dee, we'll be starting that new thread before Sunday.

Happy turkey day everyone(even to those north of the border and across the sea).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone:)
Have you guys seen the new turkey leg shaped rice krispie treats the parks are selling for thanksgiving?
yUM!

Happy Turkey Day everybody ... I'm getting ready to put the 20 pound bird (and yes it's a Turkey and not one of my Sand Hill Cranes) into the oven and yes, it's just for me and Bob. We like leftovers and leftovers and more leftovers.

Found out yesterday my little yellow Aveo is dying ... it has served me well, getting me to the BC for over 7 years. We're negotiating on a new Sonic to replace it but they don't come in yellow so it will have to be bright orange. Hopefully tomorrow they will accept my offer.

We leave in the morning:banana: I am so excited I think even more so than the kids!!!
I wanted to wish everyone here a very Happy & Healthy Thanksgiving! Also a great big THANK YOU to everyone, you've all been so helpful (and entertaining;)). I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!
Laurie:goodvibes

:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

Have fun and see you there!

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Here's a picture to make all our Canadian friends jealous, and besides, we all know that just because they celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving in October doesn't mean they aren't going to clean up with all those 'after Thanksgiving' turkey sales tomorrow!

~Marlton Mom

316304_2707069641017_1385097095_3026282_339041087_n.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Here's a picture to make all our Canadian friends jealous, and besides, we all know that just because they celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving in October doesn't mean they aren't going to clean up with all those 'after Thanksgiving' turkey sales tomorrow!

~Marlton Mom

316304_2707069641017_1385097095_3026282_339041087_n.jpg

Yummy! Is that oven rack sagging under the weight? :laughing:

Yup, I've been caught out- love the black friday sales!! Even the Canadian retailers have caught on, and putting on sales to entice us to stay here & shop :goodvibes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

My Mom hasn't been doing well so I haven't had much of a chance to get on the boards but I wanted to wish all my Y&B Buddies a Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone today! For me it is eat early, take a nap, clean house, go to Walmart. I am t shopping for me bu my hubby's boss lady! She just had surgury so we are going for her! Slightly scared haven't gone in four years! Taking the boys with me for protection, plus 3 is better than 1! Goodluck for everyone else like me who are going shopping starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter