2011 Yacht & Beach Club FAQ, Part III- DO NOT POST HERE- Summer/Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very quiet on this thread tonight...

October 1st I will FINALLY be able to say I'm going to disneyworld next month!! I know I share this happy feeling with all my fellow November 2011 Who's Where When members!!! It's been a really really long time since I booked this vacation... I booked it August 2010 when the booking window opened... so I've been passing the time living through others vacations! Happy that my time is approaching.

Ok that said I will now post so I can look at my ticker!! :thumbsup2

~Nannette
October 1st is my anniversary and I can officially say that I have been married to the man of my dreams for 5 years.... Plus the next day we fly to WDW and BC....:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Very quiet on this thread tonight...

October 1st I will FINALLY be able to say I'm going to disneyworld next month!! I know I share this happy feeling with all my fellow November 2011 Who's Where When members!!! It's been a really really long time since I booked this vacation... I booked it August 2010 when the booking window opened... so I've been passing the time living through others vacations! Happy that my time is approaching.

Ok that said I will now post so I can look at my ticker!! :thumbsup2

~Nannette

Ditto almost all of this. :banana::banana:

I think we are noodle pass off buddies. Too bad we don't overlap though. I guess I'll be the red faced weirdo asking for stuff under "Noodle". :lmao:

you are totally clear from any construction at the Yacht Club.
They are still working on the Beach Club

Hi all!

Are there any updates on construction work at the YC? I'll be there this week and just wanted to get an idea if it had moved over from BC.

If so, which areas have they begun working on?

Thanks in advance. Can't wait to go!

Hi there. I'm not sure if I ever officially made it onto the guest list. I was reserved at the Beach Club, then the Contemporary. I posted on here a time or two, but did a lot of resort changing before finally making up my mind. But, we'll be at the Yacht Club CL on October 27. We're all very excited to be going to Stormalong Bay and eating that Kitchen Sink!

Hi there. I'm not sure if I ever officially made it onto the guest list. I was reserved at the Beach Club, then the Contemporary. I posted on here a time or two, but did a lot of resort changing before finally making up my mind. But, we'll be at the Yacht Club CL on October 27. We're all very excited to be going to Stormalong Bay and eating that Kitchen Sink!

Just added you in. What is your checkout date?

Here is the October list. Anyone else? Any mistakes???

October 2011 pirate: princess:

eangel Sept 24 - Oct 1 BCV
Disneyinachick Sept 25-Oct 8 YC
Tiggr88 Sept 27- Oct 2 YC (DD’s Happy Birthday!)
prettyjeepgirl Sept 28 - Oct 3 BC
Nermel9 Sept 28- Oct 8 BC
tambam500 Sept 30 - Oct 3 YC
Donald is #1 Sept 30 - Oct 5
ReneeDisney, Sept 30 – Oct 7th, YC

dgbg100106, Oct 2-7, BCV
Victoriarose1968, Oct 2- 8, YC GV
queenofhartz, Oct 2 - 7, YC
nolamom106, Oct 5 – 9, BC
TPCShauna, Oct 5-9 BC CL-SV
vinotinto, Oct 6-10, YC
Tinkbellfan, Oct 6-10, BCV
roydavid7771, Oct 7-10, BC
tortoni, Oct 7-11 BCV
bellebookworm9, Oct 7-11, BCV Food and Wine Festival Getaway with mom!
DLo, Oct 8 - 12, YC CL
JerseyGirl53, Oct 11 -19, BC
GC&S, Oct 12-19, BC
Hopefully, Oct 16-21, BCV
ktmo, Oct 20-24, BCV 1BR Birthday Celebration!
Rorey, Oct 20-29, BC
snappy in OK, Oct 20-29, BCV
PrincessTaylorsMom Oct 23rd – 30, ??
LLWDW, Oct 24-30, BC
babyrich, Oct 24 -31 , BC
ewerstruly, Oct 27- ???, YC
LMO429 Oct 27-Nov 4
jazzgirl Oct 27-Nov 4 BC GV CL
travelgoddess, Oct 28 – Nov 5, YC
Mississippianna, Oct 29 - Nov 5, BC

The only mistake is that I'm not on it!

To everyone who is going in October - we went one time in October - did F&W, MNSSHP, Haunted Hayride - kids did the Haunted Pirate Cruise too and DH did the now extinct Tower of Terror 13K. It was one of our best trips ever!!!!!

Hope everyone in October (and November too Nannette) have magical trips!

dgbg100106 - October 1 is my DD's anniversary too. They'll be married 11 years!

This isn't really the case, as they are working on the YC facade facing SAB and the lagoon along the side closest to the Beach Club. We stayed in room 5219 and they were working down two rooms from us to the left.

It wasn't that bad as we lucked out and didn't have scaffolding in front of our room, but it *is* there. Just not that much construction at this time. I'll post a few pictures once we get settled back in (flew in yesterday from a WONDERFUL trip!):thumbsup2

Teena,

So Sorry I haven't been on in a while...............I see that you and Bob are cruising the high seas!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time. thanks for the Lillypic, she is So Adorable!!

Enjoy you vacation,
The Bacque Family

You all are getting me very excited for my upcoming Yacht Club stay (first time) Nov. 28th- Dec 4th! What a great group you have here!

Just returned from a 7 night stay at BCR for the first time. It was wonderful! Will be back shortly with a mini-review but overall we loved it. We stayed Club Level and were in a Deluxe room - 2557. We were upgraded to Deluxe and overlooked the quiet pool. Will be back as soon as I can find the time!

To everyone who is going in October - we went one time in October - did F&W, MNSSHP, Haunted Hayride - kids did the Haunted Pirate Cruise too and DH did the now extinct Tower of Terror 13K. It was one of our best trips ever!!!!!

Thanks!! I am really excited because I will be there soon. I tried to book the Haunted Hayride, but it was booked. I am going to try again to see if there are any cancellations. Doing MNSSHP and, of course, F&W. :banana:

OOhh what's the Haunted Pirate Cruise? Where is it located (if it's still around)? :3dglasses

:woohoo: how cool is that!

OOhh what's the Haunted Pirate Cruise? Where is it located (if it's still around)? :3dglasses

I'm not sure if it's still around because my kids did it in 2008.
It was out of the Polynesian and it was similar to the regular Pirate Cruise but haunted (and at night). My kids LOVED it!

This isn't really the case, as they are working on the YC facade facing SAB and the lagoon along the side closest to the Beach Club. We stayed in room 5219 and they were working down two rooms from us to the left.

It wasn't that bad as we lucked out and didn't have scaffolding in front of our room, but it *is* there. Just not that much construction at this time. I'll post a few pictures once we get settled back in (flew in yesterday from a WONDERFUL trip!):thumbsup2

Thanks to both of you for getting back to me! I was hoping I'd just miss it as I've been living next door to an apartment building demolition for the past few months and was looking forward to the YC for some serenity (views, noise, etc). I'd love to see the photos when you get a chance. =)

I have an early morning flight tomorrow...can't wait to get there.

Thanks to both of you for getting back to me! I was hoping I'd just miss it as I've been living next door to an apartment building demolition for the past few months and was looking forward to the YC for some serenity (views, noise, etc). I'd love to see the photos when you get a chance. =)

I have an early morning flight tomorrow...can't wait to get there.

Not a problem! Here's a shot of what the scaffolding looked like as of yesterday morning:

I won't lie, during the week, it was a bit noisy, but only if you were right on the balconies close to the construction. I would probably have been upset if they gave me a room with the scaffolding in front of it, but overall it didn't detract from our view at all. :goodvibes

To be honest, the love bugs kept us off the balcony in the afternoon more than the construction did! Icky bugs....:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter