:cheer2:YACHT AND BEACH CLUB NOVEMBER 2011 LIST:cheer2:

jazzgirl Oct-27-Nov 4 BC CL
LMO429 Oct 27-Nov 4 BC
Mississippianna Oct 29 - Nov 5 BC
Cinderumbrella Nov 1 - Nov 7 BC CL
Aprilisis Nov 8 - Nov 14 YC
ClareH37 Nov 8 - 14 BC CL
momimouse27 Nov 9 - Nov 13 YC
LuvLuvLuv Nov 11-15 YC CL (Disneymoon!!)
cocoabean1 Nov 11 - Nov 18 YC CL
micknme Nov.13 - 19 BC CL LV (split stay)
weswife Nov 13 - Nov 20 BC CL
Mommato2boyz Nov 17-19 YC CL (following Dream cruise)
Avonlady1001 Nov. 17 - Nov. 20 BCV
Nannette Nov 17 - Nov 27 YC (platinum plan)
Barnhill9586 Nov 18 - Nov 26 BC
smithgrandchild Nov 19 - Nov 25 BCV
tiggersmyguy Nov 19-25 YC GV CL
Texasfan Nov 19 - Nov 26 BC
Sukhakoli Nov 22 - Nov 27 YC (split stay)
LaurieN Nov 24 - Dec 3 BC
gumby013 Nov 25 - Dec 1 BC
WendyWuWu Nov 25-Dec 3
Jaceraden Nov. 26-Dec. 3 BC
5kWallace Nov 27 - Dec 3 YC
kraeurb Nov 27 - Dec 4 BC
Luvmarypoppins Nov 28 - Dec 4 BC
bowbat Nov 29 - Dec 1 YC CL

JLVermillion Nov 4th - Nov 12th BCV

Hi Noodle lovers! :goodvibes What a GREAT thread! Please add us to the November list- Nov 9-14th at BCV. Thanks! :banana:

:lmao: I'm taking Pastina out on the town when we get together and we're gonna leave the men to watch the kids. It'll be good times me thinks!

here are the phone numbers for the booths in the UK.
Phone numbers for booths in United Kingdom

Right Booth 407-827-9861 (closest to the road)
Left Booth 407-827-9862
Center Booth 407-827-9863

I call the phone booths in England all the time as they are the only ones who know what I mean when I ask "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" ("You'd better let him out!")

FirstSoftballgame.jpg

OMG!! I simply must have those sun glasses!! Too cute!!! :tilt:

~MM

Hi all! Just switched my december 1-6th reservartion to the BC. :thumbsup2 Did take a lot of nervous moments and work though! Decided it would work best for me to be at the Boardwalk area for this trip for the obvious park closeness but availability was/is a bit of a horror story. I need a room with roll in shower, but turned out there was no such room left for my dates at any of the deluxe resorts (or BW area DVC's). Yeiks! Have been blessed with a PIN-code :goodvibes but availability under that also was very limited, only poolview YC, poolview CL YC or standard view CL BC.

Gulped down the ouch of the extra $$$ more than a garden view room and switched my ressie to the CL room at the BC. If need be I'll just have to and will make that shower situation work. Allthough trueth be told; I will keep checking up on both availability for the roll in shower and a garden view room under the PIN I've got.

Am happy though about being able to finally check out the resort and stay here! From what I've seen from it online and when visiting them during trips spent at other resorts, I think I'll really like the resort.

Long story short; signing up on here to get my info even more up to date and miss none of the pics, news, tips and anything else as part of the pre-trip enjoyment! :thumbsup2

Anyone else?? Any changes??

We are getting closer!!! :banana::banana::banana:

~Nannette

:cheer2:YACHT AND BEACH CLUB NOVEMBER 2011 LIST:cheer2:

jazzgirl Oct-27-Nov 4 BC CL
LMO429 Oct 27-Nov 4 BC
Mississippianna Oct 29 - Nov 5 BC
Cinderumbrella Nov 1 - Nov 7 BC CL
JLVermillion Nov 4 - Nov 12 BCV
Aprilisis Nov 8 - Nov 14 YC
ClareH37 Nov 8 - 14 BC CL
momimouse27 Nov 9 - Nov 13 YC
podsnel Nov 9 - Nov 14 BCV
LuvLuvLuv Nov 11-15 YC CL (Disneymoon!!)
cocoabean1 Nov 11 - Nov 18 YC CL
micknme Nov.13 - 19 BC CL LV (split stay)
weswife Nov 13 - Nov 20 BC CL
melwill530 Nov 17 - Nov 23 YC
Mommato2boyz Nov 17-19 YC CL (following Dream cruise)
Avonlady1001 Nov. 17 - Nov. 20 BCV
Nannette Nov 17 - Nov 27 YC (platinum plan)
Barnhill9586 Nov 18 - Nov 26 BC
smithgrandchild Nov 19 - Nov 25 BCV
tiggersmyguy Nov 19-25 YC GV CL
Texasfan Nov 19 - Nov 26 BC
Sukhakoli Nov 22 - Nov 27 YC (split stay)
LaurieN Nov 24 - Dec 3 BC
gumby013 Nov 25 - Dec 1 BC
WendyWuWu Nov 25-Dec 3
Jaceraden Nov. 26-Dec. 3 BC
5kWallace Nov 27 - Dec 3 YC
kraeurb Nov 27 - Dec 4 BC
Luvmarypoppins Nov 28 - Dec 4 BC
bowbat Nov 29 - Dec 1 YC CL

LOVE the new Lilly pic!! :cloud9:

So the bakery from the YC/BC called me back tonight about the surprise anniversary cake I ordered for our night at the Yachtsman!! They are able to recreate our top tier of our wedding cake!! I'm so excited!! Thank goodness DH wasn't home when they called, because he would have thought I was nuts if suddenly answered the phone and then ran to lock myself in a room downstairs. :scared1:

Hi all!

Are there any updates on construction work at the YC? I'll be there this week and just wanted to get an idea if it had moved over from BC.

If so, which areas have they begun working on?

Thanks in advance. Can't wait to go!

Hi, I thought I would finally join. We will be in a 1br BC villa Oct 20-24. The 24th is my birthday and I wanted to celebrate. It will be me, DH, DD6 and DD4. We were originally booked at VWL, but 3 out of the 4 nights we are there are MNSSHP. One of the reasons I had picked VWL was to be able to hop over to MK in the evenings, but since they are party nights, I was worried. 47 days out a 1br opened up at the BCV and I grabbed it. So, now we can hit a park in the morning and then hit HS or EP in the evenings. I am little worried about F&W, but I think it will all work out. My girls will love SAB.

I love seeing all the pictures and can't wait to be there.

Very quiet on this thread tonight...

October 1st I will FINALLY be able to say I'm going to disneyworld next month!! I know I share this happy feeling with all my fellow November 2011 Who's Where When members!!! It's been a really really long time since I booked this vacation... I booked it August 2010 when the booking window opened... so I've been passing the time living through others vacations! Happy that my time is approaching.

Ok that said I will now post so I can look at my ticker!! :thumbsup2

~Nannette

Thanks Sue M :worship:for answering my question (re printing boarding passes)

We will be at the BC the end of Oct. Those who have been there at that time, is the BC decorated for Halloween? I have seen pictures of MK decorated but I was hoping we wouldn't run into that everywhere. Sorry, not a fan of halloween here.:eek:

dgbg100106 That next week phase sounds fun.:woohoo: Have a great time and if you can, let us know how that food is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter